The General Electric (GE) is offering the Business Practice Learnership Programme 2017 at Power Steam Power System Division in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you are looking for the General Electric Learnership Program 2017, you have come to the right place, as the General Electric Careers have been announced for learners. The General Electric (GE) Learning Programme 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Business Practice Jobs and careers in near future.
General Electric Jobs usually remain available / vacant within many countries in all over the world, and you may also get the overseas jobs after getting the valuable experience while working at esteemed company. The Business Administrative Learnerships 2017 are rarely available in South Africa, so you should not miss the General Electric Vacancies or 2017 Learnership Program at General Electric South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the job before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department of GE, SA.
General Electric Learnership Program 2017: GE Careers
General Electric (GE) South Africa is offering Business Practice Learnership opportunities within the Power Steam Power Systems division in Johannesburg. The purpose of the learnership is to provide a general guideline for purposes of measuring/determining performance levels during the learnership period and meeting all criterion as specified by the NQF guidelines.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Drafting a business plan
- Preparing a schedule and working accordingly.
- Communicating with all parties involved.
Starting and marketing of products:
- Attaining finance to start the business
- Drafting the product price list/
- Creating pamphlets for marketing purposes
- Introducing the products to potential customers.
- Ensuring that there is stock or products to sell.
- Ensuring that the equipment is in working order.
- Appling entrepreneurial skills and knowledge to the business.
Selling of products:
- Ensuring that the equipment is clean before and after use.
- Recording stock or product, before and after sale.
- Packing or displaying stock or products on the sales stand.
- Selling of stock or products.
- Monitor stock or products.
- Solving customer problems – customer service.
Managing the finances:
- Recording sale on the sales journal.
- Keeping the cash box locked.
- Reporting on loss and profit made.
- Evaluating how business is progressing.
- Providing ways for business to progress further.
- Matric/ Grade 12
How to Apply for General Electric Learnerships 2017 in Johannesburg, South Africa: GE Vacancies
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced General Electric Learnership Jobs 2017 available in South Africa. General Electric is one of the famous companies and you should not miss the Learnership Opportunities available at GE, South Africa.