Google has announced that latest Summer Trainee Engineering Program 2014 for those candidates who are willing hard to work on Google as Intern, Trainee or Learner. The Google Inc has announced Summer Trainee Programs in various countries, and you can see the complete details of the Trainee Engineering Program by Google as appended below.
Google Inc is one of the world’s biggest companies, and it may be your dream job, if you are selected as intern by Google. After completing the Google Summer Trainee Engineering Program, you may get better job opportunities and career offers in near Future. So you must have a look on the following details to apply for Google Internships and Training Programs for 2014 in various countries.
Google Summer Trainee Engineering Program (STEP)
Designed to bridge the gap between academic study and a professional internship, STEP is open to students studying computer science or related subjects at a university in Europe.
Google is invested in increasing the number of computer scientists and software developers who are underrepresented in the field. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
The summer trainee program includes:
- Software Project: A 12-week development project that you will work on with a team of Googlers and other STEP Interns.
- Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills; get exposed to new tools and programming languages.
- Professional Development: Attend weekly technical talks by senior Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, tackle technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
- Mentorship: Be matched with a Google engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Fun: Social activities, community building and networking. Build a relationship with your peers.
- Exposure: A unique glimpse into applying your computer science studies in a professional environment.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a BA or BSc, majoring or intending to major in: computer science, computer engineering, informatics, or a closely related technical field at a university in Europe.
- Have completed their first year of undergraduate studies by Summer 2014.
- Have programming experience in either Java, Python, C, or C++.
- International students who are currently enrolled at a university within Europe are eligible to apply. If hired, students will need to provide Google with proof of authorization to work in the relevant country.
- Applicants must be available in 2014 between June 30th – September 19th.
- Submit your CV and transcripts on our Google Students job site.
- Provide evidence of a website or application you have created.
- Deadline for applications is January 31, 2014.
Read more about STEP on the Google Students Blog. We look forward to receiving your application!
Google has announced this special Training Program for Engineers from different fields. So if you are an engineer, you may apply for the Engineers Trainee Program at Google Inc after going through the above mentioned job details.