The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport is offering the Government Bursaries 2017 in various fields of study including Civil Engineering, Environment Science, Real Estate, Transport Economics, Land Surveying, Town and Regional Planning etc.
The Government Bursary Programme 2017 is available for those students, who are willing to avail the student finance scheme or other educational finance opportunities. The Dept of Roads and Transport Bursaries for 2017 will make your study time more easy, and you will become able to study with better reliability. The Government Bursaries for 2017 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details below.
2017 Government Bursaries at Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport
The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport is offering bursary opportunities to deserving students who intend enrolling in the following fields of study:
- Civil Engineering
- Town and Regional Planning
- Environment Science
- Land Surveying
- Transport Economics
- Real Estate
The bursary will only cover the following: Registration, Tuition, Examination Fees, Meals, Accommodation and Prescribed Material
- South African citizen
- Students who meet the entry requirements at an accredited institution of higher learning;
- Full time students intending to study at an accredited institution of higher learning in the academic year 2017;
- Students who are already registered for the fields of study mentioned in the advert
- Certified copies of valid ID
- Certified copies Matric Certificate / latest school results or qualifications
- Proof of Admission from institution of higher learning / provisional acceptance letter
- Satisfactory academic record (if currently enrolled for any of the above-mentioned degrees)
- Proof of (household / parent(s) income
How to Apply for Gauteng Department of Roads Transport Bursary 2017
Closing date is 15 December 2016.
BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS ARE OBTAINABLE AND SHOULD BE DELIVERED AT: Department of Roads and Transport: 41 Simmonds Street (Cnr. Pritchard & Simmonds Street), Sage Life Building – Ground Floor Reception, Marshalltown, Johannesburg. Alternatively click here to download the application form.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced 2017 Bursaries at Gauteng Government. The Government Bursary for 2017 should not be missed by those candidates, who are willing to avail the bursary awards.