The PPS is offering the Latest Graduate Learnerships 2016 in South Africa. The PPS Graduate Programme 2016 is available for learnes, where they will be able to optimize their skills as well as professional experience. The PPS Learnership Programme 2016 is available for hard working and talented candidates, so they should join the PPS Careers for Learners to raise their experience level in a best way.
The PPS Graduate Learnerships 2016 are available for hard working candidates. So if you are looking for the PPS Jobs, you have come to the right place. PPS is looking for the Learners in IT and Social Media fields, so you should get experience in the Information Technology field that will be helpful for you in near future. The PPS Vacancies may also be available for you after completing the Graduate Learnership Programme 2016. Various Learnerships for Graduates are available in South Africa, but you should avail the PPS Learnerships in South Africa to boost your experience. The interested candidates may go through the complete details of jobs as appended below before going through the application process.
PPS Graduate Programme 2016: Graduate Learnership Development Programme in South Africa
PPS has an exciting opportunity for a young ambitious graduates to join their Graduate Learnership Development Programme (IT, Social Media and Graduate Consultant). The successful incumbent of this programme will gain relevant work experience, soft skills, comprehensive training and development, be supervised by a formal mentor and be included in a rotation programme.
PPS is the only mutual financial services company in South Africa that has focused exclusively on graduate professionals for over 74 years.
- Plan, prepare, post and maintain content across PPS’ Social Media platforms, blogs, forums, and websites.
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple channels, and adherence to established guidelines and standards.
- Manage and edit the PPS Blog.
- Manage the brand adherence of all communications messages.
- Promote PPS SM content and platforms internally and externally.
- Monitor online competitor presence and developments.
- Produce e-newsletters and blogs, and provide consultation and guidance to authors of these publications.
- Monitor trends on SM and implement improvements across SM platforms on an on-going basis.
- Create thought leadership editorial.
- Learn how to analyse and develop a marketing/sales strategy to a select portfolio of brokers
- Trust: learn how to build relationships with brokers
- Knowledge and Competence: learn how to market PPS Products and Services, competitor intelligence to be able to counter market
- Skills: develop an ability to influence brokers to increase sales of PPS products
- Teamwork: develop an ability to work as a team, work to achieve common goals, display company values and handle a stressful and pressured work environment
- Service: learn how to provide a methodical approach to queries and service requests
- B. Com, B.Sc, BBA Hons: – English, Journalism. Information Technology, Marketing, Accounting, Financial Planning, Investments
Skills (personal and interpersonal):
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent at problem solving
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong time management skills
How to Apply for PPS Graduate Learnership Programme 2016: Learnerships in South Africa
The PPS South Africa is offering the Learnership Opportunities for Learners. If you meet the eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced Learnership Jobs at PPS South Africa. PPS Graduate Opportunities will jump start your career, and you will get more better Jobs and Career Offers in future with various other big companies of South Africa.