The BDO is offering the Latest Graduate Learnerships 2015 in South Africa. The Vera Solutions Careers and Jobs are available for the learners in South Africa. If you are looking for the Graduate Learnership Programme 2015 / 2016, then you have come to the right place, as the BDO is sourcing candidates for Vera Solutions. The Graduate Learnership Opportunities are rare in South Africa, so you should join the Vera Solutions Jobs / Learning Opportunities to boost your experience level in short span of time. BDO Graduate Programme 2015 have been announced previously, now the company has come up with Vera Solution Vacancies.
The BDO Careers and Jobs usually remain vacant / available in South Africa, and you may also avail these BDO Jobs and Careers after having good and valuable experience in the relevant field. The interested candidates should join the Latest Learnerships 2015 available at BDO / Vera Solutions South Africa. You can get full advantage of BDO Vacancies after having experience in the field. So you should go through the complete job details before forwarding your job application to the recruitment department of BDO, South Africa.
Graduate Learnership Programme 2015 / 2016 at BDO / Vera Solutions
BDO is sourcing candidates for its international client, Vera’s graduate learnership programme. Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients—more than 130 organizations in more than 40 countries—include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations.
About Vera Learnership Program:
In its fourth year, the Vera Learnership program provides first-hand experience and mentorship in the design and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and management systems for health, education, development, and human rights organizations. Fellows (Learners) gain valuable experience and knowledge of Force.com, the world’s leading cloud-computing platform currently used by more than 100,000 for-profit and more than 30,000 non-profit organizations worldwide. Learners will be based in Cape Town and may have the opportunity to travel on a short or medium-term basis for consulting projects with Vera’s clients worldwide. Vera Fellows come from diverse professional and educational backgrounds but share a common passion for using technology to advance the social impact sector. Vera is currently accepting applications for the 2015-2016 Fellowship class.
Fellows play a key role in the design, configuration and support of data systems for Vera’s clients worldwide and are expected to get their hands dirty from day one. They are involved throughout a project’s lifecycle—gathering requirements, participating in design sessions, building online, offline, and mobile data collection and management tools, and providing training and technical assistance. Fellows also perform research and development on new technologies, support Vera’s directors in client screening and sales, and some take on specialized roles in communications, operations and other internal projects.
Fellows will join our team of passionate humans with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism. Vera is a young company and growing quickly; all team members are encouraged to push their own boundaries and help drive the company forward in new directions.
- Work closely with Vera’s consultants to design, build, implement, and support cloud and mobile data systems for a range of social service organizations worldwide
- Research new technologies, methodologies, and tools relevant to public health, education, poverty alleviation, and other international development focus-areas
- Assist in internal and external communications efforts including sharing latest field-research, writing blog posts, and contributing to the website
- Right to work in South Africa (through citizenship, residency, or an existing permit)
- Bachelor’s degree—what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- Demonstrated interest in social service work
- Curiosity and problem solving skills—do problems slow you down or drive you to seek solutions?
- Comfort with data and technology—you don’t need to know how to program, but if an Excel spreadsheet scares you, this might not be the job for you
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills.
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours as determined by clients in multiple time zones
- Availability (and enthusiasm) for international travel
- Maturity and comfort living abroad
- Professional experience, preferably in developing countries
- Fluency/proficiency in Hindi, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Arabic, or Swahili
- Experience working with the Force.com platform
How to Apply for Graduate Learnerships 2015 / 2016 at BDO South Africa
BDO is looking for the learners to get them engaged at Vera Solutions. So if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Click Here to apply online for the Graduate Learnership Training Programme 2015. The Graduate Learnership can kick start your career by providing your valuable experience and raising your expertise and skills level.