The Durban ICC South Africa has announced the Latest Graphic Design Graduate Programme / Graduate Internships for Graphic Designers. International Cricket Council is offering the Latest Jobs 2014 in South Africa, and people are submitting their Job Applications to avail these opportunities or Jobs at Durban ICC.
Durban ICC Graduate Programme or Internships 2014 are available for Graphic Designers, who will go through various tasks to get experience in the graphic designing field. Graphic Designing is related to arts, and the Arts internships 2014 have been announced by various companies in South Africa. Graphics and Arts are fields, which need experience and expertise to make you veteran. Hence if you are looking for Graphic Design Internships 2014 at Durban ICC or Graphic Design Graduate Programme in South Africa, you should avail these opportunities at ICC.
ICC Internships 2014 can boost your graphic designing experience in short span of time, and you may get more better job opportunities and career offers from other big companies in near future. Hence if you are interested in Graphic Designing Graduate Programme 2014 at ICC, you should have a look on the details of advert before submitting your application at the recruitment department of Durban ICC, South Africa.
Graphic Designing Internships 2014: Durban ICC Careers
The Durban ICC is calling for suitable graduates to join our graduate program within the Marketing, Sales & Events Department. The graduate program is a 12 month programme.
The position within the Graduate Programme is that of a Graphic Designer! Desktop Publisher. The incumbent will be required to perform tasks supporting live events within the Durban ICC which is a 24 hour business. The position reports directly to the Sales & Event Project Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Graphic Design, Digital Art, Illustration or Desk Top Publishing Certification or equivalent Level 6 qualification.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Polycomp).
- Good command of the English language (both written & verbal)
- Even tempered, adaptable and have a high tolerance for working under pressure
- Attention to detail and quality orientated
- Willing to work fIexi-hours (including weekends & public holidays) as and when business dictates Team player to communicate and work closely with all relevant departments.
Key performance areas include but are not limited to:
- Drafting room diagrams (floor plans) and layouts to scale for standard events.
- Conceptualising and creating menu cards, wine lists and event programmes.
- Designing and printing of food labels and catering beverage price lists for events.
- Designing digital signage for events and general signage in and around the Durban ICC
- Assisting with above and below-the-line advertising material such as the corporate website, presentations, electronic and print adverts, direct marketing material and bidding documents.
Closing Date: 04 March 2014
How to Apply for Graphic Design Graduate Programme in South Africa at ICC
To apply, forward a comprehensive CV for the attention of the `Human Resource Officer, Durban ICC 45 Bram Fischer Road, Durban. 4001 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 04 March 2014. (Late submissions will not be accepted. Applicants with a criminal record will not be considered).
Applicants who have not been contacted 30 days after the closing date should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Hence if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Durban ICC South Africa, you may apply at the earliest possible time avail the latest internship jobs 2014 in South Africa. International Cricket Council is a big name in the field of sports, hence it may be the best chance for you to get experience as graphic designer at ICC.