The Hatch Goba Pty Ltd is offering the Latest Bursary Programme 2018 in South Africa. The Hatch Goba Bursary Scheme 2018 is available for deserving students in Engineering fields. If you are becoming an Engineer, then you should submit bursary application form at the concerned department at first convenient. The Engineering Bursaries 2018 are rare in South Africa, so you should not waste your time.
Hatch Goba Bursaries 2018 can manage your educational expenses. After availing the Hatch Goba Bursary Opportunities , you will be able to study with more ease and reliability, while your educational expenses will be paid by the Hatch Goba Pty Ltd, South Africa. Various Bursaries in South Africa are available, but you should prefer the Hatch Goba Bursary Programme 2018. The interested candidates should go through the complete bursary details before forwarding their bursary application.
Hatch Goba Bursary Programme 2018: Bursaries in South Africa
Hatch offers Bursaries to deserving students from 2nd to 4th academic year. Upon completion of studies, our bursary holders become part of our Professional Development Programme (PDP).
Hatch is a global engineering consulting firm that operates within the mining and metals, infrastructure and energy sector. It seeks to develop young talented engineers.
- Flexible framework to achieve Professional Registration with ECSA (Pr. Eng) status
- Personal career planning
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- Mentoring support program exposure to a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- Monthly meetings and progress reviews
- Global exposure with a wide variety of work around the world
- Networking events and activities
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Chemical & Process
- Civil & Structural
- Hatch offers bursaries to students studying Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Structural and Mechatronics Engineering.
- A minumum academic average of 65%.
- Bursaries are traditionally offered to students between 2nd and final year,.
- Both full cost and partial bursaries are provided, depending on the students’ needs/requirements.
How to Apply for Hatch Goba Bursary Programme 2018 in South Africa
Applications close on 31 August 2017.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced Bursaries at Hatch Goba. Hatch Goba Pty Ltd is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and the Bursaries at Hatch Goba will be helpful and benificial for you. The interested people should join the Hatch Goba Bursary Programme 2018 to make their study time more easy and reliable.