The Hatch Goba Pty Ltd is offering the Latest Bursary Programme 2016 in South Africa. The Hatch Goba Bursary Scheme 2016 is available for deserving students in Engineering fields. If you are becoming an Engineer, then you should submit bursary application form at the concerned department at first convenient. The Engineering Bursaries 2016 are rare in South Africa, so you should not waste your time.
Hatch Goba Bursaries 2016 can manage your educational expenses. After availing the Hatch Goba Bursary Opportunities , you will be able to study with more ease and reliability, while your educational expenses will be paid by the Hatch Goba Pty Ltd, South Africa. Various Bursaries in South Africa are available, but you should prefer the Hatch Goba Bursary Programme 2016. The interested candidates should go through the complete bursary details before forwarding their bursary application.
Hatch Goba Bursary Programme 2016: Bursaries in South Africa
Hatch Goba offers Bursaries to deserving students from 2nd to 4th academic year. Upon completion of studies, our bursary holders become part of our Professional Development Programme (PDP)
The Hatch Goba PDP is a global Hatch initiative aimed at engineering excellence. It has been developed to facilitate the management of professional career development over the initial years. The PDP programme is accredited by ECSA.
Bursary Program offers:
- Flexible framework to achieve Professional Registration with ECSA (Pr. Eng) status
- Personal career planning
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- Mentoring support program exposure to a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- Monthly meetings and progress reviews
- Global exposure with a wide variety of work around the world
- Networking events and activities
Key Disciplines (Hatch Goba Bursaries are Available in Following Fields)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
We are seeking
- 65% and above average in academic performance
- Bachelor degree (or working towards) in a relevant discipline
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within South Africa and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
Closing Date: 31 August 2015
How to Apply for Hatch Goba Bursary Programme 2016 in South Africa
Interested? To be considered for a position, we require:
- CV (be sure to include your transferrable skills and extra-curricular activities)
- Cover letter (personalise this to outline your interests and why you want to work for Hatch Goba)
- Recent copy of your academic transcripts
- ID Copy
- Completion of our Online Graduate Application Questionnaire (Please ensure you fill in all fields and provide as much information as possible).
Hatch Goba Pty Ltd is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and the Bursaries at Hatch Goba will be helpful and benificial for you. The interested people should join the Hatch Goba Bursary Programme 2016 to make their study time more easy and reliable.