Heinz Foods South Africa is offering the Latest Marketing Internship Job 2014 in South Africa, where you will get training in the sales and marketing field. If you have done your marketing qualification in 2013, then you should get benefit from the available internship jobs in South Africa in 2014.
You will get valuable work experience while working at Heinz Foods Paarl, South Africa. Heinz Food Jobs 2014 may also be available in other fields, so you can go through their official site to check the latest vacancies, careers or job opportunities available at Paarl Heinz Foods, South Africa.
Heinz Food Marketing Internships 2014 can boost your experience and expertise in sales and marketing fields, hence if you are looking for good experience in the field of marketing, you should have a look on the jobs available at Heinz Foods SA Pty, Ltd to submit your internship application at the earliest possible time.
Heinz Foods Careers / Marketing Internship Jobs 2014 in South Africa
Heinz Foods SA is looking for a dynamic and energetic student who has completed their marketing qualification in 2013, to complete a marketing internship in Paarl. The aim of this position is to provide valuable work experience in marketing to the successful candidate and to provide a platform for personal development. Heinz Foods SA (Pty) is recognised as one of the world’s biggest Food companies with an array of top quality brands with an unwavering commitment to quality and growth.
Job description & Key Outputs:
MARKETING AND BRAND
- Understanding consumer insight & brand equity
- Developing brand innovation and new product development
- Reviewing and developing action plans for Competitor
- Monitoring brand activation and launch ongoing
- Aid in writing research briefs
- Developing and implementing brand plans
- Developing IMC campaigns & Execution of 6P s
SALES & RETAIL CUSTOMER
- Relationship building
- Action plans to achieve set targets and monitoring thereof
- Understanding market data applicability and interpretation in relation to sales targets
- Understanding key account structures, customer base and location ands activities
- Developing Customer plans & POS in line with customer requirements
- Researching new activity ideas.
- Identifying opportunities/threats
- Implementation of activity
- Budgeting/ Forecasting
- Invoice management & Reconciliation of Accounts
- Maintenance of organised office.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed marketing qualification/degree
- Minimum or no work experience
- Planning and Organising
- Innovative and Entrepreneurial
- Customer Service Orientation
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated and achievement orientated
- Good Communication (Verbal/Written)
Closing Date: 21 February 2014.
How to Apply for Latest Marketing Internships 2014 at Heinz Foods SA (Paarl)
Heinz Foods Careers and Job Opportunities are available in South Africa right now, where you can optimize your skills and experience. Hence you should not waste your time here and there, and Apply Online if you comply with the eligibility criteria provided by Heinz Foods Pty Ltd, South Africa.