Highbury Safika Media (HSM) has announced the Latest Highbury Safika Media Internships 2014 in South Africa. The Latest Vacancies / Internship Programme 2014 have been announced for the hard working candidates, who want to get experience in the relevant fields. The Following Internship Jobs are available at Highbury Safika Media in South Africa.
- Repro Internships
- Editorial Internships
- Sports Copy Editor Internships
- Fashion Internships
- Designing / Designer Internships
- TFG Man Internships / Work Experience
These internships at Highbury Safika Media in the above mentioned fields can boost your experience and expertise in short span of time. It is also expected that you may get more better job opportunities and career offers in near future after completing the Highbury Safika Media Internships in various fields. You will go through various tasks at different departments of HSM to get experience. If you are interested in the Highbury Safika Media Vacancies for 2014, you should have a look on the internship Programmes 2014 as detailed below.
Highbury Safika Media Internship Opportunities 2014
About the Employer:
Highbury Safika Media (HSM) is one of the largest independent magazine publishers in Southern Africa.
We publish more than 30 magazine titles across three categories: sport, lifestyle and business. We have an established track record in creating world-class content for print and digital media, both for our own brands and those of our clients.
Internship Jobs Descriptions:
They following internship opportunities are currently available at Highbury Safika Media in Cape Town:
- Repro Intern: Privilege will be given to applicants who are residing in Cape Town, and are currently unemployed and seeking to gain workplace experience. The job would suit a person wishing to enter the industry, with an inclination towards technical work. The tasks will initially be very repetitive, and we require a candidate who does not bore easily and enjoys admin.
- Editorial Internship: HSM is looking to appoint a recent journalism or media studies graduate to work on a monthly men’s lifestyle magazine. Preference will be given to applicants residing in Cape Town, currently unemployed and looking to gain workplace experience.
- Sports copy editor intern: Suitable for a recent journalist graduate to join its experienced team of copy editors within a dynamic sports editorial team. The successful candidate must be able to work well in a small but award-winning team, have an excellent eye for detail, a thorough knowledge of sport and work well under deadline pressure.
- Fashion Intern: The successful candidate will assist on décor and fashion shoots; source and return products for shoots; help in making items for DIY stories and help work on social media sites for magazines.
- Intern Designers: This is an opportunity for four recent design graduates to assist with the magazine layouts for our lifestyle and design departments. Preference will be given to applicants residing in Cape Town, who are seeking to gain workplace experience.
- TFG Man Internship Work experience: This internship involves keeping abreast of trends relevant to the target demographic; brainstorming ideas for the magazine and sharing these with the team; writing short articles for the magazine and assisting the managing editor and editor with general admin
How to Apply for Highbury Safika Media Internship Jobs 2014
Please forward you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the position you are applying for in the subject of your e-mail application.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements defined by Highbury Safika Media (HSM), you should apply for the Internship Programmes 2014 at HSM. Internship Jobs can boost your experience and expertise level by providing you some great skills, so you should not miss the available Internship Opportunities at HSM, South Africa.