Atlas Copco’s Business Services are offering the HR Administrator Learnership Job for 2016 in Boksburg, South Africa. The Administration Learnerships 2016 have been announced by various companies in South Africa, and you should get full advantage of these Learnership Administration Jobs. The Admin Learnership Programme 2016 will boost your experience level as well as expertise in the admin field. The dealing with admin tasks is not so easy, so you should have some valuable experience through a training programme.
The Human Resources Learnerships 2016 are also available at various companies, and you can join the Administrator Learnership Programme 2016 by forwarding your job application form. It is also pertinent to mention here that after getting experience certificate for HR Administrator Learnerships 2016, you may get more better jobs in future. It is also expected that you will be able to avail Atlas Copco Jobs and Career Opportunities after having the required experience in the relevant field. So if you are interested in HR Administrator Learnership Jobs at Atlas Copco, you should go through the descriptions before forwarding your application.
HR Administrator Learnership Jobs at Atlas Copco: Learnerships 2016
Atlas Copco invites applications for a Human Resource Administration Learnership opportunity within the Business Services department situated in Boksburg, Jet Park.
Atlas Copco is a leading industrial group which manufactures, distributes and sells rock drilling tools for the mining and construction industry.
- Handling of in and outgoing correspondence, including letters of appointment, regret letters, notices, minutes, memos etc
- Participate in projects to roll out Payroll & HR administrative services to customers
- Manage monthly payroll as per agreed schedule
- To maintain all aspects of the Payroll and HR administration processes related to external providers, e.g. pension fund administration, Medical aid administration, funeral fund administration, liaison with outsourced payroll partners, etc.
- Responsible for placing of approved advertisements and announcements on the Internal Job and Project market
- Control of leave records
- Opening, maintaining and closing of employees personnel files
- Leveraging Technology to improve efficiencies within the HR Department, this includes maintenance of the following: Staff Database, HR Management Software (LabourNet, Scanco)
- Identify areas where HR systems can be enhanced and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Take responsibility for rolling out new modules and software
- Additional administrative and secretarial functions as and when required.
- Grade 12
- A minimum of 1 years administrative experience, preferably within the HR environment.
- Proven ability to learn new computer applications
- Good communicator
- Excellent administrative skill
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes essential.
- With proven expertise in specifically Excel
- Innovative / pro-active
- Energetic self start and highly motivated
- Must be a team player
- Willingness to work and learn quickly
Closing Date: 14 April 2016
How to Apply For Human Resources Administrator Learnership Programme 2016 at Atlas Copco, South Africa
It you comply with the eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you can send your CV at: email@example.com to avail these Latest Administrator Jobs at Atlas Copco, South Africa. The Atlas Copco is one of the famous South African companies, and you should try your luck by forwarding your c.v. along with the job application at the first convenient. So Keep in mind the closing date and forward your application for the Administrator Job.