The IEMAS Insurance Company is offering the Latest Learnership Programme 2016 in Pretoria South Africa. The IEMAS Learnerships 2016 can jump start your career and boost your experience level in short span of time, so you should apply online for the recently announced IEMAS Learnership Opportunity. Various Learnerships in Pretoria are available, and IEMAS has also come up with the new learning opportunity.
IEMAS Insurance Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the IEMAS Insurance Jobs after completing the IEMAS Learnership Programme 2016. The Insurance Learnerships 2016 have been announced by various companies, where you can deal with the short term insurance plans. If you are willing to get Insurance Jobs in South Africa, then you should have some good experience in the insurance field. The IEMAS Vacancies and other insurance jobs will be available for you after having the experience certificate from the company. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of IEMAS Insurance Vacancies before forwarding their application to the concerned department.
IEMAS Learnership Programme 2016: Short Term Insurance
The Learnership offers:
- A 12 month Learnership contract, with a monthly allowance of R3000
- National Certificate in Short Term Insurance at NQF level 4
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment
- Work exposure to insurance sales environment
- Matric with English and Mathematics (Symbols D and above)
- Be unemployed
- Interested in working in the insurance industry
- Previously disadvantaged candidates including people with disabilities
- 3 months sales experience will be an advantage
Knowledge And Skills:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident and can work well under pressure
- Not committed/registered for other studies in 2016/2017
- Be able to start with the Learnership on 1 March 2016
Closing Date: 31 January 2015
How To Apply for IEMAS Learnership 2016 / 2017: IEMAS Jobs & Vacancies
If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Latest IEMAS Careers and Jobs. IEMAS Insurance Company has announced the Insurance Learnership Programme 2016, so you should avail these vacancies to boost your experience level in short span of time.