The Imperial Cargo is offering the Latest Apprenticeship Programme 2016 in Polokwane, South Africa. The Imperial Cargo Apprenticeships 2016 are available at the Cargo / Mercurius Department in Vehicle Maintenance field, where you can easily optimize your experience in the Cargo field. The Imperial Cargo Jobs and Career Offers usually remain vacant / available, so you may also avail the Jobs at Imperial Cargo after completing your Apprenticeship Training Programme 2016.
It is pertinent to mention here that you may avail the Imperial Cargo Vacancies after completing the Imperial Cargo Vacancies available for Trainees. The Apprenticeship Opportunities 2016 / 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Vehicle Servicing Jobs in near future.
The Cargo Jobs and Careers are widely available in South Africa, so the experience at Imperial will be helpful for you in near future. The Imperial Apprenticeship Programme 2016 should be joined by the interested and hard working candidates. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of the apprenticeship training jobs before forwarding their job application.
Imperial Cargo Apprenticeships 2016 in South Africa: Training Jobs at Imperial Mercurius Motors
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Carry out fault diagnosis to aid and speed vehicle servicing.
- Ensure diagnostic equipment is used in vehicle examinations.
- Ensure DCSA procedures and policies are carried out during repairs and printouts kept diagnosed to customers’ satisfaction.
- Discuss matters with Service Advisors as required and provide lucid explanations.
- Cooperate in vehicle care and safety whilst dealing with vehicles.
- Ensure that comebacks are limited to minimum.
- Attend to breakdown calls as and when required.
- Ensure vehicles are returned to customer after service in neat, clean condition.
- Job Cards to be completed in full handed to service advisor as soon as vehicle is repaired and repair clocking carried out correctly.
- All parts to be signed for at parts dept and used on relevant vehicle. Unused parts to be returned to parts.
- Attend training courses provide by DCSA and Cargo Motors.
- Assist with other reasonable requested duties as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Matric or equivalent.
- Passed Maths and Science.
- Drivers license essential.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of motor vehicles.
- Must be customer orientated.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Technical Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handeye coordination skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to make decisions.
Closing Date: 05 May 2016
How to Apply for Imperial Cargo / Mercurius Motors Apprenticeships 2016
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Latest Apprenticeships at Imperial, South Africa. The Imperial Cargo is one of the famous South African Companies, and the experience certificate after the Apprenticeship 2016 will be really helpful for you. You may get more better Jobs and Careers in South Africa after having the experience certificate. So don’t miss the chance, and be a part of Imperial Cargo by forwarding your apprenticeship job application at the recruitment department of Imperial.