Imperial is offering the Latest Apprenticeship Opportunities 2014 at Mercurius Motors, Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa. Imperial Apprenticeships 2014 are available for the talented and hard working candidates, who are willing to learn something special in the field. Imperial Jobs and Employment Offers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail these jobs at Imperial after completing the Apprenticeships at Imperial, South Africa.
Imperial Apprenticeship Programme 2014 will jump start your career by providing you valuable experience in the field. Imperial Apprenticeship Training Programme 2014 has been started for those candidates who are willing to get expertise, skills and valuable experience in the relevant field. Imperial is one of the big companies working in South Africa, and it will also provide you the Apprenticeship Training Certificate that will be helpful for you in near future.
Imperial Cargo Apprenticeships 2014 have also been announced previously, and a lot of people have joined the training Programme to raise their experience levels.
Imperial Apprenticeship Opportunities 2014 should be availed by the candidates complying with the eligibility criteria. The interested candidates should go through complete apprenticeship job details before submitting their job application at the recruitment department of Imperial, South Africa.
Imperial Apprenticeships 2014 at Mercurius Motors, Limpopo, South Africa
Imperial is offering an apprenticeship opportunity at Mercurius Motors in Polokwane, Limpopo.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Carry out fault diagnosis to aid and speed vehicle servicing.
- Ensure diagnostic equipment is used in vehicle examinations.
- Ensure DCSA procedures and policies are carried out during repairs and printouts kept diagnosed to customers’ satisfaction.
- Discuss matters with Service Advisors as required and provide lucid explanations.
- Co-operate in vehicle care and safety whilst dealing with vehicles.
- Ensure that comebacks are limited to minimum.
- Attend to breakdown calls as and when required.
- Ensure vehicles are returned to customer after service in neat, clean condition.
- Job Cards to be completed in full handed to service advisor as soon as vehicle is repaired and repair clocking carried out correctly.
- All parts to be signed for at parts dept and used on relevant vehicle. Unused parts to be returned to parts.
- Attend training courses provide by DCSA and Cargo Motors.
- Assist with other reasonable requested duties as and when required
- Matric or equivalent.
- Passed Maths and Science.
- Drivers license essential.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of motor vehicles.
- Must be customer orientated.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Technical Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hand-eye coordination skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to make decisions.
How to Apply for Imperial Apprenticeship Opportunities 2014 in South Africa
Imperial Apprenticeship Training Jobs are available in Limpopo, South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, then you can Click here to apply online for the recently announced / Latest Apprenticeships at Imperial, South Africa. Imperial Vacancies and Job Opportunities can boost your experience and skills level in short span of time, so you should not miss the apprenticeship opportunity at Mercurius Motors, Limpopo, South Africa and submit your job application form at the first convenient.