Imsimbi Training, a verified level 2 contributor BBBEE Company in South Africa is offering the Free Youth Training Programme and Work Readiness Programme 2014 in South Africa. The Youth Training Programme will take place for few days, where the candidates will be engaged in different works and task to get experience, expertise and knowledge of their field.
So you can apply for the Imsimbi Work Readiness Programme 2014, which is beneficial for your career. After completing this training at Imsimbi, South Africa, you will get better job offers and career opportunities in near future with several big companies and organizations.
Imsimbi Youth Training Programme 2014 has been started and it is a good initiative towards a bright future. So you should not miss the Opportunity to work at Imsimbi. Just apply by going through following details and avail the opportunity.
Imsimbi Free Youth Training Programme 2014
Imsimbi Training is a verified Level 2 Contributor BBBEE company and a fully accredited training provider with the Services Seta. They are offering free unemployed youth training and job readiness programmes. Find out more about these accredited programmes in the advert below.
SERVICES SETA-ACCREDITED PROGRAMES
Who can join the programme: Youth under 30 years old
Duration of course: 2 months
2014 Intake: 21st January – 14th March
What will this Programme give you:
- Job-Readiness Skills as per above and IT Skills
- CV Preparation, Interview Skills & Preparation
To be considered for the programme you must email the following to Imsimbi:
- SA ID
- Matric Certificate
- A letter stating why you wish to do the programme
- Ability to Speak and Understand English
- Capacity to be Focused and Committed to studying and submitting 7 assignments
- Classes are from Monday to Friday 08h00 – 16h30 each day
- A commitment to attend classes each day
- Live in Johannesburg
- Training location CBD Johannesburg
Apply by emailing your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with…
- Your matric certificate and statement of results
- Your CV
- One page document written by yourself stating why you should be considered for this programme
Closing date for registration: 14th January 2014
Programme commences: 21st January 2014
This is not a learnership. No stipend is paid to learners.
A certificate from the Services Seta identifying the seven short courses will be issued on passing each course at completion. If you comply with eligibility criteria provided by Imsimbi Work Readiness Programme 2014, you should apply at the earliest possible time and before the closing date of Free Youth Training Programme.