The Independent Newspaper is offering the Latest Careers 2016 in South Africa. The Apprenticeship Programme 2016 is available for the interested candidates in KZN. If you are looking for the Newspaper Jobs or Careers in Newspapers, you should go for the Independent Newspaper Careers and Job Opportunities available in South Africa.
Independent Newspaper KZN South Africa Vacancies are available for the Trainees. So if you are looking for the Newspaper Experience, you have come to the right place. the Newspaper Vacancies should be availed by the interested candidates, after having a look on the details of Apprenticeship Training Jobs 2016.
Independent Newspaper Careers in South Africa: Apprenticeship Opportunity 2016
The Printing Department at Independent Newspapers KZN has an exciting and challenging opportunity for energetic and enthusiastic Matriculants to apply for a 3 year Apprenticeship programme.
Can you tick all the boxes below?
- Matric/ Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physics or an equivalent qualification
- physically healthy and relatively strong
- Not be colour-blind
- Have finger and hand dexterity
- Work quickly, accurately and safely
- Have good eye-sight
- Have good hand-eye coordination
- Show a sense of responsibility
- Have a certain amount of mechanical aptitude
The successful applicants:
- Will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA
Will enter into a fixed term training contract with Independent Newspapers (Pty) Ltd and the SETA for the duration of training
- Will receive a stipend for the duration of the apprenticeship
- Will receive formal theoretical training through an accredited service provider
- Will receive on the job experience
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be prepared to work shifts, overtime and public holidays
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills in English
- An eye for detail – especially exceptional colour perception
- A technical foundation would be of great benefit to the successful incumbent
Independent Newspapers is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action plans.
Closing Date: 15th January 2016
How To Apply for Independent Newspaper Apprenticeship Jobs 2016 in KZN
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV by no later than 16h30 on Friday, 15th January 2016 to:
Human Resources & Training Officer
P O BOX 47549
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider you application unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Latest Apprenticeships 2016. The Newspaper Jobs usually remain available / vacant worldwide, so you may also avail these opportunities after completing the Apprenticeship Programme 2016.