The SuperSport is offering the Ingest Operator Internships 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The SuperSport Jobs / Internship Programme is available for African, Coloured and Indian Candidate, who are willing to engage themselves in a dynamic way to get experience as Ingest Operator.
SuperSport Internships 2015 will jump start your career, and you will get more better Ingest Operator Jobs or Career Opportunities from various other TV Channels or Companies. The Ingest Operator Jobs are rare in South Africa, but you should try your luck after completing the SuperSport Internship Programme 2015 available for Ingest Operators. The SuperSport Careers usually remain available / vacant in Johannesburg, so you should also avail these Jobs at Supersport after completing the Internship Training Jobs. The descriptions and details about the Ingest Operator Internships at SuperSport are appended below for interested candidates.
SuperSport Jobs: Ingest Operator Internships in Johannesburg, South Africa
SuperSport has 2 Ingest Operator Internship positions for African, Coloured and Indian candidate in Johannebsurg.
By means of classroom and on the job training, learners will learn how to:
- Plan and Execute Ingesting of signals
- Ingest into Ardome and ISIS video servers.
- Check and maintain technical Broadcasting requirements and Standards.
- Plan and manage traffic flow and correct audio and video defects.
- Routing and on-passing feeds via routing switchers.
- Sourcing and generate slugs.
- Generate reports on completion of every shift.
- Follow operational instructions as per standard operation procedure (SOP).
- Execute instructions according to the client’s requirements.
- Communicate with all relevant parties prior and during transmission.
- Adhere and survive in a 24/7 shift operation environment.
- Thorough understanding of working relationship with Supersport production and SS Media Solutions.
Requirements for SuperSport Internships in JHB
- Minimum Matric- NQF 4 (Grade 12)
- Minimum N4 (Electronics)
- A+,N+ computer skills advantageous.
- S4 qualifications (Electronics) would be an advantage.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, etc.) is essential.
- IT Related qualifications advantageous.
- Completed post-matric qualification in Broadcasting, Television and Media will be advantageous.
- Available to start 1 February 2014.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Able to work 12 hour long shift (after 3 months), including weekends and public holidays.
- Dedicated problem solver.
- Responds well under pressure / tight deadlines.
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to command and take instructions as well.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Accept accountability for output.
- Dynamic, energetic and self-starter.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Good co-ordination skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Closing Date: 23 November 2014
How to Apply for Ingest Operator Internship Programme at SuperSport South Africa
If you comply with the minimum requirements as mentioned above, you can Click here to apply online for the recently announced SuperSport Internship Opportunities for Ingest Operators. The SuperSport is one of the famous Sports Channels, and it will jump start your career by issuing your internship completion experience certificate. Hence you should not waste your time, and get the full advantage of SuperSports Careers.