A graduate opportunity exists for an Internal Audit Technician Learnership Programme at Cargo Carriers. The successful applicant will be based at our Head Office in Observatory and will be expected to travel to our branches on audit assignments. The incumbent will work closely with the Internal Auditor with some interaction with the Group Audit & Risk Manager.
Cargo Carriers is a JSE-listed specialised transportation, supply chain and logistics service provider.
- Grade 12 and Diploma in Internal Audit or a B Comm. Degree.
- Computer literacy
- Driver’s license and own transport will be an added advantage.
- In return for your services, the company offers a market related remuneration package associated with the learnership program.
Cargo Carriers is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Completion of Cargo Carriers workplace structured training program.
- Completion and updating of the IIA -SA (Institute of Internal Auditors) training logbook.
- Assist the Internal Auditor with audit assignments across branches.
- Completion of audit working papers.
- Reports writing and audit file preparation.
- Attendance of the training modules and presentations at regular intervals over the duration of the program as set by the IIA-SA and successful completion of such modules when evaluated.
- Ad Hoc assignments as and when deemed necessary by the Group Audit & Risk Manager.
- Compliance to SHEQ requirements and applicable legislation.
Closing Date: 30 June 2015
How to Apply for Cargo Carriers Learnerships: Internal Audit Learnership Programme 2015
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced / Latest Internal Audit Learnership Opportunities 2015. The Audit Jobs may be available for you after having good and valuable experience in the filed.