The Latest Internal Audit Technician Learnership 2014 is available at Limpopo Treasury, South Africa. The Limpopo Provincial Treasury has announced the Internal Audit Learnerships 2014 for interested and hard working candidates. Auditing and accountancy are those fields, which need good experience and expertise to make you veteran. So if you are studying Auditing, you should have an internship or learnership job to improve your skills practically and theoretically.
Limpopo Treasury Learnerships 2014 have been announced in the Internal Auditing Field, where you can optimize your skills by going through a special Internal Audit Training Programme 2014. It is also expected that after completing the Limpopo Treasury Learnership Programme 2014, you may get more better job opportunities and career offers from various other companies working in South Africa.
It may also possible that you avail Limpopo Provincial Treasury Jobs and Career offers after successful completion of Internal Audit Technician Learnership Programme 2014, so you should not miss the opportunity and submit your application at the earliest possible time. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Auditing Learnership Programme at Limpopo Treasury South Africa before applying at the recruitment department Limpopo Treasury.
Internal Audit Technician Learnerships 2014 in South Africa
The Limpopo Provincial Treasury is committed to enhancing youth employability and improving service delivery through integrated skills development. We therefore invite applications from suitably qualified graduates for 20 Internal Audit Technician learnership opportunities that exist in the Department. Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R138 345 per annum.
Ref. No. LPT – IAT/001
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum of NQF Level 6 (National Diploma or B Com degree) with Accounting and Auditing as majors
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- High academic performance with the following competencies: • analytical skills • ability to achieve personal work goals and objectives • ability to work well with people • ability to present and communicate information • writing and reporting skills • planning and organising skills • ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Assist in conducting audit assignments according to approved audit plan and procedures
- Prepare working papers for audit
- Document system description and process flowcharts
- Conduct follow-up audits
- Applicants should be SA citizens, and residents of Limpopo, aged between 18 and 35
- Applicants should not have participated on the program before
- Successful candidates will sign a 24-month contract with the department, and also attend eight (8) training sessions facilitated by the Institute for Internal Auditors spread throughout the 24 months period
- Successful candidates will be subjected to security clearance
Closing date: 25 April 2014
How to apply for Limpopo Treasury Internal Audit Technician Learnership Programme 2014
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (download here), and accompanied by a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and identity document.
Post your applications to: The Head of Department, Limpopo Provincial Treasury, Private Bag X9494, Polokwane, 0700 OR hand deliver at 46 Hans van Rensburg Street, Polokwane.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us two months after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
For enquiries, contact the following officials: Nkhensani Mabundza on 015 291 8471; Leah Mawela on 015 291 8475; Marcia Makgai on 015 298 6832
If you comply with the eligibility Criteria and other requirements provided by Limpopo Provincial Treasury, South Africa, you should apply for the Internal Auditing Technician Learnership Jobs 2014 to get experience in the auditing field. Limpopo Provincial Treasury Vacancies and Careers usually remain vacant, and it may be your pleasure to get jobs at Government Department of South Africa. Hence you should avail the chance to work at Limpopo Treasury after getting good experience in auditing field.
Source – Limpopo Treasury