Ipreo is offering the Latest Internships 2016 / 2017 in various fields including Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Human Resources and Computer Sciences. The Ipreo Careers and Jobs have been announced for Graduate Interns, where they can easily optimize their skills and experience level. The Ipreo Jobs may also be available for you after having good experience in the above mentioned fields. The Ipreo Internships 2016-2017 should be availed at the first convenient to raise your experience.
Ipreo Internship Programme 2016 / 2017 will jump start your career, and you will get more better Human Resources Jobs, or Sales and Marketing Careers after getting the experience certificate. It is also worth mentioning here that you may avail the Finance Jobs, Accounting Jobs or Computer Sciences Jobs in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Latest Internship Opportunities 2016 / 2017 available at Ipreo, South Africa before forwarding their job application form.
Latest Internship Programme 2016 / 2017 in South Africa: Ipreo Careers / Jobs in Cape Town
Ipreo is hiring interns in the following business support functions: Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, HR, and/or Computer Science
- Participation in all the internship program activities and events
- Project based assignments
- Opportunity to apply academic learning in a professional setting
What we look for:
- Interest in the capital market
- Resourceful, assertive and not afraid to ask questions
- An ability to apply educational experience in a professional setting
- Detail-oriented; able to multi-task; strong organizational skills
- Comfortable with working with individuals on all different levels
- Superior analytical reasoning, oral and written communication skills
- An ability to work independently and within a dynamic team
- An ability to absorb large amounts of information in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of the financial markets and how to analyze data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and the motivation to learn new applications
Location: Cape Town
How To Apply for Ipreo Internships 2016 / 2017 in Cape Town, SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Graduate Internships 2016-17. The Ipreo Jobs in South Africa will be helpful for you in future, when you will become able to find more better Vacancies as per your requirements / experience.