The Maitland is offering the Latest Investment Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 in South Africa. The Investment Graduate Programme 2014 in Western Cape, South Africa will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting more better job opportunities and career offers from many big Multinational Companies of the World.
Maitland Jobs and Careers usually remain available in the specific field, and after completing the Maitland Graduate Trainee Programme 2014, you may also avail different Investment Jobs and Career Opportunities available at Maitland, South Africa. Investment and Funds Management are those fields which needs good experience and skills, as you are dealing with the money that is not yours. Therefore it needs good experience and special training. Now The Investment Graduate Jobs 2014 are available at Maitland, where you can optimize the special skills regarding Business Investments.
There are several Investment Jobs for Graduates in South Africa, but you should prefer Maitland, as it is one of the famous South African Companies. Investment Graduate Training Programme 2014 will kick start your career, and you will get valuable experience in the field of investment / funds management. The interested candidates can have a look on the available Investment Jobs in Western Cape, before submitting their trainee job application at the recruitment department of Maitland, South Africa.
Financial Investment Graduate Trainee Progarmme 2014 at Maitland, South Africa
Maitland is looking a graduate to join it in the Western Cape. The graduate will be responsible for managing, administrating and accounting for the investment products (including hedge funds) within the Fund Accounting division. The individual will be required to administer the funds efficiently, accurately and within daily deadlines as well as setting up and ensuring checklists and standards are adhered to.Maitland provides multi-jurisdictional legal, tax, fiduciary, investment and fund administration services to private, corporate and institutional clients. Maitland specialises in cross-border solutions – with over $200 billion in assets under administration.
Outline of main duties and responsibilities
- Accounting for different types of financial assets and liabilities including collective investments, shares, hedges, unlisted stocks, and OTC derivatives etc;
- Ensuring the accurate calculation of Fund valuations (daily, weekly and monthly requirements) and accounting to the TB;
- Ensuring the trades are captured correctly and valued fairly;
- Producing and processing journals to the products;
- Collating and verifying information from third parties;
- Reconciling bank and scrip holdings to third parties;
- Responsibility for maintaining and continuously updating the process documentation; and
- Communicating and responding to queries internally and from the client, assisting team leaders and managers in resolving such queries;
- The qualifications below will be an advantage but if the individual has the relevant experience this will also be considered.
- A BCom or similar, accounting, economics or investments background;
- Interest in Asset Management portfolio administration and pricing;
- IT and Systems Skills and Knowledge;
- Preferably a good working knowledge of systems or an aptitude for working with systems;
- Computer literate with an excellent working knowledge of MS office & IT packages (particularly Excel);
Personal Skills and Abilities:
- Good understanding, knowledge and experience of back office administration processes and accounting;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated;
- A track record of achievement; and
- To work independently in meeting deadlines and still work within a team environment track record of achievement
Closing Date: 15 July 2014
How to Apply for Maitland Graduate Trainee Jobs / Investment Graduate Trainee Programme in Western Cape South Africa
Maitland is one of the famous companies of South Africa. It is offering the Investment Jobs for Graduates in Western Cape. The Interested candidates who comply with the eligibility criteria can Apply Online for the recently announced Investment Graduate Programme 2014. The Investment Training Courses are rare in South Africa, so you should get the full advantage of the Investment Graduate Trainee Course 2014 in Western Cape by joining the classes at the earliest possible time. It is a special Investment Graduate Development Programme 2014 in South Africa that will kick start your career with a valuable experience and good skills.