The Latest IT Banking Learnership Programme 2015 is available at SA Reserve Bank, South Africa. The ITBLP is a Training Programme or Traineeship 2015 for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the field of information technology. The IT Learnerships 2014 have been announced by various banks and companies in South Africa, and now the SA Reserve Bank Learnership Programme 2015 has also come up with the training opportunities for hard working and talented candidates.
IT Banking Learnerships 2015 can jump start your career by providing you IT experience in short span of time. Hence the IT Banking Learnership Training Programme 2015 will be helpful for you in near future, when you will get more better job opportunities and IT Careers. You may also avail the Jobs at SA Reserve Bank after completing your Learnership Traineeship Jobs in IT field.
The SA Reserve Bank Learnerships 2014-2015 should be joined by the serious candidates. So if you are interested in Learnerships at SA Reserve Bank, then you should go through the complete job details before submitting your online application form for the job.
SA Reserve Bank Offers IT Banking Learnership 2014-2015: The Latest Learnership Programme 2015
Leading companies from the information and communication technology (ICT) and banking sectors are offering two national learnership programmes to talented youngsters: –
- Postgraduate ICT Learnership Programme
- Post-Mavic ICT Learnership Programme
The learnership programmes address the core skills needed by the ICT and banking industries and offer successful applicants an opportunity to acquire both an ICT Higher Certificate and relevant work experience.
Subject specialisations include business analysis, mainframe support, WebSphere programming, Java programming, Cobol programming and network security, among others.
Admission Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
The ITBLP, sponsored by BANKSÈI’A, MICT SETA, Business Connexion, First National Bank, Gijima, Nedbank Limited and the South African Reserve Bank, offers limited opportunities to applicants who satisfy the following admission requirements:
Admission requirements for the Postgraduate ICT Learnership Programme:
- recently graduated or >in the final year of study in the information technology (IT) field with a minimum pass of 60% in all the modules;
- certified Copies of the applicant’s identity document (ID) and record, sent to the e-mail address below.
Admission requirements for the Post-Matric Learnership Programme:
- recently matriculated with a minimum pass of 60% in English and Mathematics (Mathematical Literacy will not be Considered);
- Currently unemployed or underemployed; and n
- Certified copies of the applicant’s Currículum vitae (CV) and Matric Certificate, sent to the e-mail address,
Further requirements applicable to both learnership programmes:
- may not be involved in any other studies from 1 January 2015 to 31 December 2015;
- may not currently be participating, or previously have participated in, a learnership programme;
- must be willing to study and stay in the Gauteng Province;
- must be willing to undergo screening assessments; , must have no bad Credit rating; must have no Criminal record;
- must be a South African Citizen; and
- persons with disabilities must provide a medical certificate Confirming the nature of the disability.
Applicants must be able to provide own accommodation and transport to enable them to attend both the formal academic and workplace learning
How to Apply for IT Banking Learnership Programme 2015 (ITBLP) in South Africa
to avoid disqualification, please email your CV (not more than 3 pages) and documentation referred to above to ITBLPemail@example.com
Closing Date: 17 October 2014
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not received feedback by 30 November 2014, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by South African Reserve Bank, then you should apply online for the Latest Banking Learnerships 2015. The Banking Jobs will also be available for you after getting learnership certificate form the SARB.