Latest IT Graduate Programme 2014 has been offered by DirectAxis, South Africa. DirectAxis is looking for IT Graduates to join their training programme 2014. The selected candidates will work under the kind control of IT Team that uses Agile as its delivery methodology. Information Technology (IT) field needs experience to make your expert in this field, hence it may be a best chance for you to avail the DirectAxis Jobs 2014 in South Africa to get experience in IT.
DirectAxis Graduate Programme 2014 is available at IT Department in South Africa. Hence if you are looking to get experience in IT field, you should join the Latest Direct Axis IT Graduate Programme 2014 i.e. a special Graduate Development Programme offered for the IT Graduates in South Africa. It is also expected that after completing the IT Graduate Programme at DirectAxis, you may get more better job opportunities and career offers from various other companies in near future. Hence it is the best chance for you to avail the IT opportunities by submitting your graduate programme application at the earliest possible time. You should have a look on the details of the advert.
DirectAxis Careers 2014: IT Graduate Programme 2014 in South Africa
The IT Team is responsible for the full life cycle development of Application Software and our aim is to create a predictable roadmap of future software, where quality applications are delivered on time. As a graduate in the area, you will be assigned tasks and projects so that you can gain experience within all disciplines of IT. Naturally we will give you the opportunity to focus on the discipline that is in line with your studies.
Duties & Roles
Your duties and roles as a graduate will be discussed with you and mutually agreed. The ultimate goal is to ensure you receive maximum exposure that will unleash your potential and contribute to the company strategic goals.
- Under graduate degree or Relevant tertiary qualification
- Ms Office, Outlook, MS Projects
- Excellent presentation skills
- No experience necessary, however evidence of working knowledge would be proffered.
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Delivery and solution focused
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Results driven
- Assertive, yet flexible
- Tenacious and have excellent follow through
- Systematic thinker with good decision making skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Willingness to learn and take responsibility
- An understanding of relational databases is advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel in particular
- High analytical and numerical ability
- Creative problem solver
- Self-managed and self motivated
- Team player
Closing Date: 04 March 2014
How to Apply for DirectAxis Graduate Programme for IT Graduates
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by DirectAxis, South Africa, you should Apply Online for the IT Graduate Programme 2014 at Direct Axis. You should avail the IT Graduate Opportunities available in South Africa by submitting your job application at the earliest possible time, as the programme can boost your experience in the field of Information Technology.