The Johannesburg Roads Agency Soc Pty Ltd is offering the Latest Bursaries 2018 in South Africa. The JRA Bursary Programme 2018 is available in various fields of study, so you can avail the Following Bursary Schemes 2018 at JRA.
- Engineering Bursaries 2018 for Civil & Electrical Engineers
- Financial Management Bursaries
- Accounting Bursaries
- Internal Audit Bursaries
- Information Technology Bursaries
- Built Environment Bursaries
- Construction Management Bursaries
If you are looking for the Johannesburg Road Agency Bursaries 2018, you have come to the right place. The JRA Bursaries for 2018 will make your study time more reliable by managing your educational finance. JRA Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you can also avail the JRA Jobs after having some good and valuable experience in the field. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Johannesburg Road Agency Bursary 2018 before forwarding their bursary application form to the concerned department.
Johannesburg Roads Agency Bursaries 2018: Bursary Programme in Johannesburg
The Johannesburg Roads Agency SOC (Pty) Limited was established in 2001 as a municipal entity owned by the City of Johannesburg. Its core purpose is to provide Roads Infrastructure services to the residents of Johannesburg.
In line with the JRA’s talent management strategy, the Johannesburg Roads Agency offers comprehensive bursaries to students for full-time studies at accredited tertiary institutions. The bursary includes vacation work and experiential training.
Johannesburg Roads Agency invites students/undergraduates who are interested in joining the Roads industry to apply for bursaries in the study fields mentioned below:
- Engineering (Civil/Electrical
- Financial Management/Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Information Technology/Information Management
- Built Environment (Construction Management)
Criteria for selection:
- Selection of successful candidates will be based on academic merit and financial need
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, persons with disabilities and females
- South African citizens
- Preference will be given to applicants residing in the Johannesburg jurisdiction.
The bursary covers the following:
- Tuition fees
- Study material/tools
- Residence fees.
How to Apply For Johannesburg Roads Agency Bursary Programme 2018: Bursaries in JHB
Applications close on 10 October 2017
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for recently announced JRA Bursary 2018. The JRA Bursary Award 2018 should be availed by interested candidates in order to easily manage their educational finance.