The Anglo American is offering the Latest Learnership Programme 2017 in Mpumalanga, South Africa. The company has announced various Learnerships for 2017 as appended below.
- Boilermaker Learnerships
- Fitting & Machining Learnerships
- Electrician Learnerships
- Instrumentation Learnerships
If you are looking for Anglo American Jobs or Careers at Anglo America, you have come to the right place, as the company is offering the Learning Programme 2017 for hard working candidates. The Anglo American Vacancies usually remain available / vacant in various areas of South Africa, and you may also avail the Anglo American Careers after completing the Latest Learnerships 2017. Anglo American Learnerships 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs and Career opportunities in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Anglo American Learnership Programme 2017 before forwarding their job application to the concerned / recruitment department.
Latest Learnerships 2017 at Anglo American South Africa: Careers
Kriel Colliery in Mpumalanga, owned by Anglo American- one of the world’s largest mining companies, is offering Engineering Learnership opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Fitting and Machining
- Instrumentation Mechanics
Primary Job Purpose
The Engineering Learner fulfils a shift role at the Engineering department. In conjunction with his/her team he/she is required to assist the artisan with routine tasks that he/she has been trained in such as maintaining equipment & machinery. The successful candidates will take part in a Learnership programme leading to the selected qualification and qualified Artisan.
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Fitting and Machining (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting and Machining Trade Theory)
- Boilermaker (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating & Structural Steel drawing, Plater’s Trade Theory)
- Electrician (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing or Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory)
- Instrumentation Mechanics (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Instrument Trade Theory)
- A valid driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be an advantage.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required
- In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
Closing Date: 21 December 2016
How to Apply for Anglo American Learnership 2017: Jobs at Anglo American SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for Anglo American Learnership Training Jobs for 2017. Anglo American is one of the famous South African companies that can jump start your career in short span of time, so you should not miss the opportunities available at the company.