The Compuscan is offering the Latest Learnerships 2016 / 2017 in South Africa. The Compuscan Learnership Programme 2016 / 2017 will be helpful for you if you are willing to make your career in Education, Training and Development fields. The Compuscan Careers usually remain available / vacant in Stellenbosch, SA, and you may avail the Compuscan Vacancies after completing the Learnership Programme in South Africa.
The Compuscan Jobs are available for Trainees, where they will get special training under the kind control of veterans. If you are looking for the Latest Education Jobs or Education Careers, you have come to the right place, as the Compuscan Learnerships 2016 / 2017 have been announced for hard working and talented candidates. The Compuscan Training Programme will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Education Vacancies in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Education Learnerships 2016-2017 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
Compuscan Learnership Programme 2016-2017 in South Africa
Compuscan, a registered credit bureau that is based in Stellenbosch, has a Training & Development Learnership position available. This one year SETA funded learnership is for unemployed learners whom want to have a career within the education, training and development fields and perform the roles of training coordinators, entry-level trainers, junior training officers and training administrators.
Key Performance Areas
Learners to be rotated between these positions:
- Learner support officer – provision of ongoing learner support to our learners i.e. assistance with their assignments and studies, act as liaison between learners and facilitators and assessors.
- Training coordinator – coordination and scheduling of training sessions including confirming facilitators and venues if and where required.
- Assessment coordinator – tracking and monitoring incoming learner assessments and coordination of assessment and moderation activities
- Administration assistant – performing all administrative tasks relating to the provision of training i.e. capturing of learner details, filing, certification, printing and distribution of training materials etc.
- Grade 12 Certificate with Mathematics, English and another South African Language
- Computer literate – able to use MS Excel, Word, PPT and E-Mail/Internet
- 2 years’ prior work experience beneficial
- Strong interest in education, training and development and/or human resources development
- Administration skills beneficial
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
Position available immediately
How to Apply for New Learnership Programme at Compuscan, South Africa
Please send your CV along with a certified copy of your ID and Grade 12 Certificate/ Other Qualification and a 1 page motivational letter as to why need to be considered for the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Learnerships in South Africa.