Liberty is offering the Latest Bursary Programme 2015 in South Africa. The Liberty Bursaries 2014 have been announced for those candidates / students who are willing to get benefits from bursary schemes during their study period. It is a special bursary programme for 2014 offered by Liberty, South Africa to motivate students towards studies by managing their educational finances.
Liberty Bursaries for 2014 are helpful in managing your educational expenses, as they will cover a various study fees. The Liberty Bursary Application Form may be obtained from their official site or you may also submit your bursary application online at the specific department of the company. Liberty Bursary Programme 2014 is available in South Africa, and will give benefits to a lot of students. Hence if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Liberty, South Africa, you can apply for the Liberty Bursary Scheme 2014 after going through the below mentioned details of programme.
Liberty Bursaries 2015
Liberty is offering a full-time bursary to qualifying students. You are expected to do vacation work as well which is a great opportunity to gain experience.
Applications accepted until: 31 August 2014
Bursaries are granted for full-time study of Actuarial Science at various tertiary institutions. Applicants must show the ability to innovate and share our passion for people; thus maintaining our competitive advantage.
Successful applicants are expected to do a minimum amount of vacation work during the June and December holidays at Liberty Life’s Head Office in Braamfontein, Johannesburg. Bursaries are reviewed after each examination based on the student’s academic performance and are renewed annually. All bursaries are granted on merit, but preference is given to black (African, Coloured and Indian) applicants.
Requirements for Liberty Bursary Programme 2015
- Excellent overall results including a distinction for higher grade mathematics.
- A minimum of two distinctions (including mathematics) if higher grade physical science is one of the incumbent’s subjects.
- A minimum of four distinctions (including mathematics) if physical science is not one of the incumbent’s subjects.
- At tertiary level, students must maintain continuous excellence in academic performance in all subjects.
- Good leadership qualities and participation in extramural activities such as sports, debating societies, chess clubs and various Olympiads, etc are an added advantage.
- Tuition fees are paid for each academic year of study and reviewed annually based on academic performance.
- Residence fees/subsistence allowance is paid for shared accommodation at a university residence.
- A monthly subsistence allowance is paid if the student chooses not to live at the university residence.
- A book allowance is paid annually for the purchase of textbooks.
- First year students qualify for a calculator allowance. Applications are open to all students regardless of the year of study. Once approved, the bursar will enter into an agreement with Liberty Life that will be renewed annually.
All bursars are obliged to complete a period of employment for every year of sponsorship. The standard employment contract will be entered into once studies are completed.
How to Apply for Liberty Life Bursaries for 2014 in South Africa
If you are interested to get the benefits from Liberty Bursary Programme 2014, you can Apply Online for the Latest Bursaries 2014 available in South Africa at Liberty Life. If you are finding it hard to manage your educational expenses, you should submit your bursary application at the earliest convenient and before the closing date to avail these opportunities.