Latest Internship Programme 2014 has been announced at Limpopo Department of Agriculture. The Internship Jobs 2014 are available in various departments of the company. It is a totally paid internship programme 2014, where you will get salary during your internship job period.
Limpopo Department of Agriculture Internship Programme 2014 can boost your experience, expertise and knowledge in short span of time. The Limpopo Internship Jobs in South Africa are available in the following departments or fields. After completing the Internship Jobs 2014 at Limpopo Department of Agriculture, you will be able to get better job opportunities in near future with other big and esteemed companies working in South Africa. So you should have a look on the following Internship Programmes 2014 available at Limpopo Department of Agriculture, South Africa.
Limpopo Department of Agriculture Internships 2014
Stipend: R4 035.06
The Limpopo Department of Agriculture presents hundred (100) opportunities for unemployed graduates through an internship programme in the following disciplines:
Limpopo Department of Agriculture Vacancies 2014
The following Internship Jobs Vacancies are available at the Limpopo Dept of Agriculture, Limpopo, South Africa.
|Field Of Placement||Minimum Qualification||Placement||Ref. Number|
|Agribusiness Development and Planning||3 yr. National Diploma or Degree In Agricultural Economics||Capricorn||LDA 01/14,|
|Agricultural Engineering||3 yr. National Diploma or Degree in Agriculture / Civil Engineering||Head Office||LDA 06/14,|
|Agricultural Advisory||3 yr. National Diploma or Degree in Agriculture||Capricorn ,||LDA 07/14,|
|Mopani ,||LDA 08/14|
|Sekhukhune ,||LDA 09/14,|
|Vhembe ,||LDA 10/14,|
|Animal Breading Reproductive Physiology Research||BSc in Agriculture (Animal Production)||Mara Research Station||LDA 12/14,|
|Animal Health||3 yr. ND or Degree in Animal Health||Capricorn ,||LDA 13/14,|
|Mopani ,||LDA 14/14|
|Sekhukhune ,||LDA 15/14,|
|Vhembe ,||LDA 16/14,|
|Animal Nutrition And Rangelands Research||BSc. in Animal Science||Sekhukhune ,||LDA 18/14,|
|MadzivhandilaAgric College,||LDA 19/14,|
|Tompi SelekaAgric College||LDA 20/14|
|Animal Production||3 yr. National Diploma Or Degree in Animal Production||Mara Research Station||LDA 21/14|
|Crop Production||3 yr. National Diploma Or Degree In Crop Production||Capricorn ,||LDA 22/14,|
|Mopani ,||LDA 23/14|
|Sekhukhune ,||LDA 24/14,|
|Vhembe ,||LDA 25/14,|
|Veterinary Services||BvSc in Veterinary Services||Head Office||LDA 27/14|
|Laboratory Services||3 yr. National Diploma In Veterinary||Lephalale Laboratory,||LDA 28/14,|
|Makhado Laboratory,||LDA 29/14,|
|Mokopane Laboratory ,||LDA 30/14|
|Natural Resources Management||3 Yr. National Diploma Or Degree in Environmental Sciences or Management /. Land-Use Planning / NRM||Capricorn ,||LDA 31/14,|
|Mopani ,||LDA 32/14|
|Sekhukhune ,||LDA 33/14,|
|Vhembe ,||LDA 34/14,|
|Plant Breeding & Genetics||BSc.in Agriculture (Agronomy / Soil Science),||Towoomba Research Station,||LDA 36/14,|
|BSc in Agriculture (Horticulture)||Head Office||LDA 37/14|
|Plant Production||BSc.in Agriculture (Agronomy / Soil Science),||Madzivhandilaagric College,||LDA 38/14,|
|Tompi Selekaagric College||LDA 39/14|
|Plant Production Systems||3 Yr. National Diploma Or Degree in Agricultural Economics||Towoomba Research Station||LDA 40/14|
|Veld Pasture||BSc. in Agriculture (Pasture Science)||Head Office||LDA 41/14|
How to Apply For Limpopo Dept of Agriculture Internship Programme 2014
Limpopo Department of Agriculture is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with clear employment equity targets. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are hereby invited for 12 months fixed contract Internship Programme placement in the Limpopo Department of Agriculture (LDA).
- Applications should be submitted on Z83 form obtainable from all Public Service Departments, accompanied by detailed/comprehensive CV, certified copies of educational qualifications and identity document. Failure to submit the required documentation will automatically disqualify applications. .
- Applications should be forwarded to:
|District||Physical Address||Postal Address||Contact Person||Tel. Numbers|
|Head Office||69 Biccard Street Polokwane 0699||The Head Of Department Of Agriculture Private Bag X9487 Polokwane 0700||Mr. NJ Mabula and Mr NL Maboko||015 294 3000|
|Capricorn||Lebowakgomo Government Offices, Next To Station-Block 28||Private Bag X28
|Mr PL GololoMs LD Sebatjane||015 294 3629|
|Vhembe||Makwarela Government Offices||Private Bag X2247 Sibasa 0970||Mr DG NetshiomboMs M Rathogwa||015 632 8600|
|Sekhukhune||Lebowakgomo Government Offices, Next to Traffic Station-Block 27||Private Bag X01 Chuenespoort 0745||Ms RS MphahleleMr S Matsetela||015 632 2005 / 7|
|Waterberg||NTK Building||Private Bag X1048 Modimolle 0510||Ms BD Jones
Ms DD Serumula
|014 717 1064 / 4949 / 2523015 632 7000|
|Maponi||Old Parliament Building||Private Bag X1048 Giyani 0826||Mr SS ZithaMs J Ndobe||015 812 3210 Ext 2275|
- Applications falling under Madzivhandila, Tompi Seleka Agricultural Colleges, Mara and Towoomba Research Stations and Lephalale, Mokopane & Makhado Laboratories should be directed to Head Office.
- Please note that correspondence will be limited to the shortlisted candidates only. If you do not hear from us within two months (60 days) of the closing date of this advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Applicants are advised that applications received after the closing date and faxed or e-mailed documents will not be considered.
- The successful applicants must be willing to sign an oath of secrecy with the Department. All appointments are subject to
the verification of educational qualifications, previous experience, citizenship, reference checks and security vetting.
- . Certified copies of certified copies will be disqualified.
- A 3 yr. minimum qualification in the fields of study (disciplines) mentioned above.
- Aged between 18 and 35.
- Unemployed and never participated in the internship programme before in any government department.
- South African citizenship.
- People with disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
- Limpopo residents to receive preferential consideration
- Readiness to work anywhere in the province as may be deployed by the department.
- Those who have completed their qualification but will graduate in 2013 must provide us with the confirmation letter from their institution (failure to do so will disqualify your application and it will not be considered).
You will perform the best duties at Limpopo Department of Agriculture Internships 2014 in South Africa. Successful applicants will be offered a twelve (12) months comprehensive contract structured for on the job training to enable them to gain practical work experience and a better understanding of the needs and realities of the Public Service. This will prepare the interns for proper entry into the formal job market. Interns will receive a monthly stipend of R4 035.06 per month.
Closing Date: 07 February 2014
So keep in mind the closing date for Internship Programme 2014 at Limpopo Department of Agriculture, South Africa and apply at the earliest possible time for the latest Internship Jobs at Limpopo Dept of Agriculture.