The Office of Premier in Limpopo is offering the Internship Programme 2015-16 in South Africa. Limpopo Provincial Government Internships 2015-2016 are available for those candidates who are willing to get training in relevant fields including Admin, Management Services, Public Management, Accounting, Journalism, Planning, Security Management, Information Technology etc.
Limpopo Provincial Government Internship Programme 2015-16 can boost your experience level as well as expertise in short period of time. The Government Internships 2015 have been announced by various South African Government Companies, and you should avail these Internship Opportunities 2015 to raise your experience level in the relevant fields. It is pertinent to mention here that after getting the experience certificate, you may avail the Limpopo Provincial Government Jobs and Career Opportunities in future. You may also get several Job Offers and Employment Opportunities after completing the Internship Jobs at Limpopo Provincial Government. So the interested candidates are welcomed to submit their job application along with supporting documents after having a look on the details and descriptions of the internship programme for 2015.
Limpopo Provincial Government Internships 2015-2016 in South Africa
The Limpopo Provincial Government has Internship Opportunities for 2015/2016. Successful candidates will receive a stipend allowance of R4333.06 per month
The Office of the Premier in Limpopo invites applications from suitably qualified unemployed South African citizen graduates residing in Limpopo between 18 and 35 years to participate in a 12 months internship programme from the 1st of April 2015 to 31 March 2016
Must have a Degree or Diploma in the following areas: (Requiring a minimum study of three years)
- International Relations/Admin/Political (Ref: OTP 001)
- Management Services/Production Management (Ref: OTP 002)
- Admin/Public Management – OSW (Ref: OTP 003)
- Social Science or Administration (Ref: OTP 004)
- Accounting, Accounting Science, Financial Accounting, Financial Management/ Cost and Management Accounting – Expenditire and Compliance department (Ref: OTP 005)
- Accounting, Accounting Science, Financial Accounting, Financial Management/ Internal Audit – Budget Planning department (Ref: OTP 006)
- Monitoring and Evaluation, Admin or Development Studies (Ref: OTP 007)
- Information Technology, Computer Studies or Systems Development – Departmental Government Information Technology Office (Ref: OTP 009)
- Journalism/ Media Studies – Communication department (Ref: OTP 011)
- Information Technology, Computer Science or Systems Development – PGITO (Ref: OTP 012)
- Administration / Public Management – Performance Management department (Ref: OTP 014)
- Planning, Development Studies / Project Management – Development Planning department (Ref: OTP 017)
- Planning, Development Studies / Project Management – Spatial Planning department (Ref: OTP 018)
- Security Management or Policing (Ref: OTP 019)
- Information Management, Archival Studies, Library Science, Knowledge Management or Management Assistant (Ref: OTP 021)
- Administration or Public Management – Strategic Management department (Ref: OTP 022)
- Law – Legal Services department (Ref: OTP 023)
- Administration or Public Management – HR Planning Service Delivery (Ref: OTP 025)
- Policy, Research or Development Studies (Ref: OTP 026)
- Economics (Ref: OTP 027)
- Town Planning, GIS, Cartograpgy, Geography, Environmental Science or Land Survey (Ref: OTP 028)
- BA Social Science (Ref: OTP 030)
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who already participated in any Governmental Internship Programme will not be considered. The applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form (download here), obtainable from any public service department or from the www.dpsa.gov.za website ans must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of educational qualifications, academid records and Identity documents. Applicant must clearly indicate the reference number on the form. Separate applications should be submitted for each area of placement.
Applications should be directed to the following address: The Director General, Office of The Premier, Private Bag X9482, Polokwane, 0700 or hand deliver at the Office of the Premier, No. 40 Hans van Rensburg street, Mowaneng Building, Polokwane.
Closing Date: 09 January 2015
NB: Late applications, emails or faxed applications will be considered. Failure to comply to the above requirement will result in the disqualification of the application. Please accept that your application has not been successful if you do not hear from this Office two months after the closing date.
Hence if you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should apply online for Limpopo Provincial Government Internship Opportunities available in various fields. The Government Internships 2015-2016 can jump start your career, and provide you valuable experience. You should try your luck for Limpopo Government Jobs for 2015 in South Africa by forwarding your c.v. along with other supporting documents to gain more valuable training in the relevant field of study.