The South32 Careers and Jobs have been announced at Hotazel Manganese Mines in Northern Cape, South Africa. The Maintenance Learnerships 2017 are available in various fields as mentioned below.
- Millwright Learnerships
- Ropesman Learnerships
- Rigger Learnerships
- Diesel Mechanic Learnerships
- Fitter Learnerships
- Boilermaker Learnerships
If you are looking for the Maintenance Learnership Programme 2017 or Artisan Learning Programme in South Africa, you have come to the right place, as South32 Jobs are available for hard working and talented candidates. South32 Learnerships 2017 will make you able to find more better Artisan Careers or Artisan Jobs in near future. You may also get better Maintenance Jobs or Vacancies after having some good experience in the field. The South32 Vacancies may also be available for you after having valuable experience in the relevant field. The interested candidates should have a look on the available jobs at South32 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
Maintenance Learnership 2017 at South32: Careers and Jobs in South Africa
South32 is offering Maintenance Learnerships at Hotazel Manganese Mines in the Northern Cape. Your driving aim during this program will be to develop and successfully qualify as artisans in Fitter, Diesel Mechanical, Rigger/Ropesman, Millwright and Boilermaker.
South32 is a resources company built around a single idea: that in a rapidly-changing world, we have an opportunity to make a difference, from the ground up. The roots of South32 are in the Southern Hemisphere, with a head office in Perth and regional hubs in Perth and Johannesburg.
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards;
- Report any unsafe behavior, conditions and incidents to the responsible person;
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards;
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time;
- Successful completion on Theoretical and Practical learning.
- Serious contenders will have a N2 / N3 Technical Certificate for electrical or millwright;
- Valid Driver’s License is essential;
- Potential candidates will be required to undergo a Psychometric assessment and panel interview for selection purposes;
- In making the final selection consideration will be given to obtaining the objectives of the Mining Charter and Employment Equity Act.
Closing Date: 06 January 2017
How to Apply for South32 Learnership 2017: Maintenance Learnership Opportunities / Training Programme in SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the Available Learnerships 2017 at South32, South Africa. The Maintenance or Artisan Learnership Programme 2017 will jump start your career in short span of time, and you will get more better Maintenance Careers with various other big companies working in SA.