Makana Municipality is offering the Latest Vacancies for 2014 in South Africa. The Makana Municipality has recently announced the IT & Finance Internships 2014 for those candidates who are willing hard to get experience in Information Technology and Finance fields.
The Makana Municipality invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for 2014 Internship Opportunities in Grahamstown. The Makana Municipality is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Makana Municipality Vacancies and Careers usually remain vacant, and you can apply online for the Makana Jobs after completing your IT & Finance Internship Programme 2014 in South Africa.
Makana Municipality Internships 2014 can kick start your career by providing you some good experience in the relevant field. Hence if you are looking to get experience in the Finance and Information Technology Field, you should apply online for the Makana Municipality Internships 2014. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of internship opportunity before submitting their internship job application at the recruitment department of Makana Municipality South Africa.
Makana Municipality Jobs: Information Technology and Finance Internships 2014
- A post matric 3 year qualification in Financial Management (Finance, Accounting, Economics and/or Auditing).
- Post matric 3 years information technology or MCSE/MCSA.
- Certified copies of Qualifications and ID.
- PC technician,
- User support,
- PC & Network troubleshooting,
- PC setup,
- Software and
- Hardware testing.
- Assist in the implementation of the Municipal Legislation.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of annual financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of Municipal annual budget and link it to the Municipal IDP.
- Monitor investment accounts for grant funds and reporting thereon.
- Initiate effective and efficient procedures in the revenue and expenditure management.
- Provide assistance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) on matters relating to Municipal Finances.
- A+, MS office, N+ (IT Interns)
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Sound numeric, financial, accounting (GAAP) and computer skills (Excel and Word) – (Finance Interns)
Closing Date: 7 May 2014
How to Apply for Makana Municipality Careers / Internships 2014
Post to: The Municipal Manager, Makana Municipality, P.O. Box 176, Grahamstown, 6140.
Enquiries: Mr U. Nondzube, Acting Human Resources Manager
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Makana Municipality, you should submit your application for Internship 2014 at first convenient. Makana Municipality Careers and Vacancies have been announced in various departments and fields, which could be availed after getting complete training. The Makana Municipality IT and Finance Internships can give you real benefits in your relevant field, and you should not miss the opportunity available at Makana Municipality, South Africa.