Wonga.cm is offering the Latest Marketing Graduate Jobs 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa. The Wonga Careers in Cape Town, South Africa usually remain vacant, and you can avail these job opportunities available at Wonga by submitting your application for job at the earliest possible time. The Marketing Careers in South Africa are available at various companies, but you should prefer the Jobs at Wonga.com, as this company can enhance your expertise and skills.
If you are looking for the Wonga Jobs in South Africa, then it is the best chance for you to apply for Wonga Careers 2014 for Marketing Graduates. When you are dealing with the Sales and Marketing fields, you should have some good experience and expertise. You should complete a Special Marketing Training Programme to get the required experience and skills. Wonga Graduate Development Programme 2014 has been started for the students with marketing graduation degree, and they can optimize their skills while working at Wonga.com.
Marketing Graduate Training Jobs 2014 can boost your experience in marketing and sales field, so you should join the Marketing Graduate Programme at Wonga.com. It is also expected that you may get more better Marketing Jobs and Careers after completing the Marketing Graduate Opportunities available at Wonga, South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of programme before submitting their job application for Graduate Programme 2014 in Marketing field.
Marketing Graduate Job Opportunities 2014 available in South Africa at Wonga.com
Wonga.com is looking for a dynamic and hungry marketing assistant to join the small but senior team in the Cape Town office of a fast growing digital finance company. Whether you’re a talented graduate looking to take your first steps into the world of marketing or already have some experience (agency or client side) under your belt and are seeking your next step up, this is an opportunity to grow as part of the exciting buzz of ecommerce.Reporting directly to the head of marketing (SA), you will need to be more than comfortable taking direction and working with international as well as local colleagues. You will also be working very closely with our various agencies ensuring we are both proactive with our strategy and reactive to market conditions.
As a marketing assistant, you’ll be working with all aspects of the marketing mix and help to support various promotional campaigns.
You’ll analyse business and customer data and assist with gathering market data in order to identify trends, customer habits and competitor activity.
You’ll be involved in the creative process from start to finish. This includes, but not restricted to: creative briefing, interim evaluation of creative (proof reading, checking for correlation to the brief, etc.), audience relevance, internal approval processes, feedback, etc.
• Management of post-campaign analysis and reporting.
• Help to manage the total annual market budget, production budgets, quotes, CE’s, PO number reference systems, invoicing, etc.
• Support head of marketing with ad hoc special projects when required.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- To be considered for this role, you must have a either a marketing background, gained through previous experience and/or developed via a marketing qualification (graduate).
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (i.e. marketing, communications, PR)
- An excellent written and verbal communicator, comfortable working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Skills in data analysis and openness to learning about how to devise and build customer profiles.
- Computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Knowledge and understanding of South African demographics.
- Positive and enthusiastic, as a marketing assistant, you must be analytic and creative with excellent attention to detail and superb time management skills.
- Team player – you understand your role within a team and are working to the greater good of the business.
- Results and goal focused – you do things because you want to see results and make a difference.
How to Apply for Wonga Marketing Graduate Opportunities in South Africa
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Wonga.com, you should apply for the Marketing Graduate Programme 2014 at the earliest convenient. If you are really interested in marketing graduate jobs, please forward your CV to Kirsty at email@example.com
You should not waste your time here and there, as the Wonga.com is one of the biggest companies working in South Africa. The experience while Wonga Jobs will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting marketing careers and job offers from other companies of South Africa.