One of the Famous Vehicle Manufacturing Company Mercedes Benz is offering the Latest Bursary Programme 2016 in South Africa. Mercedes Benz Bursaries for 2016 are available for deserving candidates, so they should avail the Mercedes Benz Bursary 2016 by forwarding their bursary application form to the concerned department.
The Mercedes Benz Skills Development Programme 2016 has also been announced for the hard working and talented candidates, now the Mercedes Benz Bursary Programme for 2016 is also available in Human Resources, Engineering, Commerce, IT, Logistics and some other fields of study. The Mercedes Benz Bursary Scheme 2016 will be helpful for you in managing your educational expenses, so you should avail these Online Bursaries at Mercedes Benz, South Africa. The interested candidates should go through the bursary’s details before forwarding their bursary application form.
Mercedes Benz Bursary for 2016: Bursaries in South Africa
Get a head-start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes-Benz Bursary?
- Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, Pretoria Head office during your vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Developmentp rogramme after studying*
Who can apply ?
- South African citizens, or permanent residents
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year students may apply)
- Anyone studying (or intending to study in):
- Engineering (Mechanical & Industrial)
- Human Resources
Other Important information
- Closing date for entries is 22 January 2016
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
NB: LATE & INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!!!
Verbal Communication Skills
What are the criteria?
- Excellent Grade 12 results with 70% andabove in Mathematics, English, Physical Science (or Accounting Stream)
- Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results,average of 65%
Closing Date: 22 January 2016
How to Apply for Mercedes Benz Bursaries 2016: Bursary Programme in SA
The Mercedes Benz is offering the Latest Bursaries in various fields, so you should Apply Online for the recently announced Bursary Funds. The Bursaries at Mercedes Benz will pay for your educational expenses, and you will be able to study with more ease and reliability.