The City of Johannesburg is offering the Metro Police Training Programme 2017 for hard working and talented persons. If you are looking for the Metro Police Vacancies, then you have come to the right place, as the Metro Police Jobs has been announced by City of Joburg. The Metro Police Traineeships 2017 will jump start your career and boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better South African Police Jobs in near future. The Metro Police Internships 2017 / Learnerships will boost your experience level in short span of time, so you should avail the Police Vacancies in South Africa.
Metro Police Vacancies usually remain available / vacant, so you may also avail these Police Jobs in South Africa, after completing the Metro Police Training 2017. If you are planning to work in South African Police Service Department, then you should have some good experience first. The Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Vacancies should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details of Jobs. You can forward your Police Training Application Form to the concerned / recruitment department.
Metro Police Training 2017 / 2018: Metropolitan Police of Johannesburg
Metropolitan Police Officer Trainees
The City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality is looking for 1 500 enthusiastic, committed and brave men and women of the highest integrity to undergo an intense training programme where they will stand to become elite trainee members of the Metropolitan Police Officers.
Metro Police Trainees will be accepted and undergo training and, upon successful completion of the training, be considered for employment as Metro Police Officers
- Be South African citizens
- Be in possession of a valid Senior Certificate (Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4)
- Be domiciled within the jurisdiction of the Johannesburg Metropolitan area (applicants must provide original proof of residence)
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Be physically and mentally fit (comprehensive medical certificate must be submitted together wifh the application)
- Be able to subject themselves to and successfully complete a pre-training fitness test
- Have no cnminal conviction/record
- Have no civil judgement(s) relating to fraud and/or corruption against their name
- Be prepared to allow their biometric data and other information be taken for purposes of checking for criminal records
- Be proficient in English
- Be in possession of a valid minimum Code B driver’s licence (manual transmission)
- Have no objection and be prepared to carry a firearm and the scheduled uniform.
Candidates should be reliable, honest, have the highest sense of justice and integrity, a positive attitude, be patient and have the ability to work under pressure, under all weather conditions and shift hours.
Terms of Training:
For the duration of training, trainees will be subjected to the terms of training contracts. The City will pay a stipend.
Upon completion of training
As a Qualified Metropolitan Police Officer, the successful candidate must take the oath of office as determined by the Municipality and will be deployed to any area within Johannesburg municipal boundaries.
How To Apply for Metro Police Traineeships 2017y: Police Training Jobs 2017-2018
Closing date is 04 May 2017.
Submission of documents: Updated CVs with certified copies of qualifications, driver’s licence, SA ID and medical certificate and original proof of residence can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For hand delivery documents can be handed at SD Recruitment, Randburg Garden Mall, 343 Kent Avenue, Randburg from 08:00 to 16:00
Joburg is a world-class African City
These are employment equity targeted positions and preference will be given to EE targeted groups, including people with disabilities.
The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employment and reserves the right not to make an appointment. Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ’s E Policy.
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you can apply online for the Metro Police Johannesburg’s vacancies. The Police Jobs always require good training and valuable experience, so you should not miss the chance to get the required experience.7