The City of Johannesburg is offering the Metro Police Training Programme 2016 for hard working and talented persons. If you are looking for the Metro Police Vacancies, then you have come to the right place, as the Metro Police Jobs has been announced by City of Joburg. The Metro Police Traineeships 2016 will jump start your career and boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better South African Police Jobs in near future. The Metro Police Internships 2016 / Learnerships will boost your experience level in short span of time, so you should avail the Police Vacancies in South Africa.
Metro Police Vacancies usually remain available / vacant, so you may also avail these Police Jobs in South Africa, after completing the Metro Police Training 2016. If you are planning to work in South African Police Service Department, then you should have some good experience first. The Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Vacancies should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details of Jobs. You can forward your Police Training Application Form to the concerned / recruitment department.
Metro Police Training 2016: Metropolitan Police of Johannesburg
The City of Johannesburg hereby invites applicants who are interested in undergoing an intense training programme, to qualify as Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Officers, to apply
Terms of training and possible employment: Metro Police Trainees will be accepted and undergo training for 18 months. Upon successful completion of the training programme, trainees will be considered for employment as Metro Police Officers. Requirements: The Applicant must:
- Be in possession of a valid Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent;
- A Traffic Warden Certificate;
- Be a South African and a permanent resident of Johannesburg Metropolitan area;
- Be between the ages of 18-35 years;
- Be healthy, physically and mentally fit (Medical Certificate required);
- Have no criminal conviction (excluding previous convictions relating to political activities in the previous dispensation);
- Be prepared and willing to allow his/her fingerprints to be taken for purposes of checking criminal records;
- Be proficient in English; and
- Possess a valid minimum Code B driving license (manual transmission).
Personal attributes: The incumbent should be reliable, honest, have a positive attitude, be patient, to work under pressure, under all weather conditions and shift hours.
- Terms of training: For the duration of the training: (12 months Traffic Officer Qualification and 6 months Law Enforcement: Skills Programme(. The trainees will be subjected to terms of the training contract. The City will pay a stipend in compliance with its policy. The Trainees must be willing to undergo abnormal training, including after hours without compensation and willing to participate in a vigorous training programme (physical, firearm and practicals).
Upon completion of the training: The incumbent must take the Oath of Offices as determined by the Municipality. He or she will be deployed to any area within the City of Johannesburg Municipal boundaries.
Closing Date: 21 January 2016 at 1600 h
How To Apply for Metro Police Traineeships 2016: Police Training Jobs 2016
Submission of documents to be delivered at:
1 Stevens Road,
Application letter together with a comprehensive CV must be hand delivered to the address above.
No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted.
Should you not receive correspondence from us 6 weeks after the closing date please consider your application to unsuccessful.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you can apply online for the Metro Police Johannesburg’s vacancies. The Police Jobs always require good training and valuable experience, so you should not miss the chance to get the required experience.