The Military Skills Development System 2019 (MSDS) has been announced by South African Air Force (SA Air Force). The Candidates will get special Military Training 2019 as Pilot, Airspace Controller and Navigator. If you are looking for SA Air Force Military Skills Development Programme 2019, you have come to the right place.
The Military Careers or Military Jobs for 2019 have been announced for hard working candidates, who are willing to make their career in Air Force Field. The Military Training Programme 2019 will boost your experience level and you will get more better Jobs and Career offers in Government or Private Sector in future. The Military Vacancies should be availed by interested candidates. The SA Air Force Vacancies usually remain available, and you may become able to find SA Air Force Careers after completing the Military Skills Development 2019 Programme. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of SA Air Force Jobs before forwarding their job application form to the Military Recruitment Centre.
Military Skills Development System 2019: Available at South African Air Force
The South African Air Force is now recruiting for the 2019 Military Skills Development System (MSDS). Successful candidates will undergo full time training for two-years, during which, they will receive military and further functional training. The SA Air Force intends to capacitate the candidates to be highly skilled and disciplined military professionals and patriotic citizens.
The South African Air Force is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. The candidature of persons, whose appointment will promote representivity, will receive preference.
Candidates will be trained in the following areas:
- Airspace Controller
- Electrical Trade
- Electronic Trade
- Mechanical Trade
Requirement (PILOTS / NAVIGATORS/ ENGINEERS)
- Members with Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL) not older than 26 years of age with no Maths and Science required.
- 26 Years if in possession of a degree with Level – 4 Maths and Science
- 18–24 Years – Completed Grade 12 or Equivalent (University Entrance) Mathematics and Physical Science minimum Level – 4 (Essential);
- English Level-4 (Essential)
- Mathematics and Physical Science (N4 to N5 minimum-60%; N6 or 1st year University of Technology or University minimum–50%)
- RSA Citizen (No dual citizenship)
- Not Area Bound
- No Criminal Record
- Physically Fit
- Medically Fit
- No Hearing Impairment (No hearing aid)
- Have 6/6-eye vision (No contact lenses or corrective lenses or surgery)
Pilots and Navigators are to comply with the following cockpit measurments
- Minimum Height –1600mm, Maximum Height –1900mm
- Minimum Weight – 53kg; Maximum – 102kg
- Grade 12 or Equivalent (Excellent Marks)
- 18–22 Years of Age
- 22–25 Years if in possession a Degree or National Diploma
- RSA Citizen no dual citizenship
How to Apply for SA Air Force Training Programme 2019: Military Skills Development System 2019 at South African Air Force
Applications close on 29 February 2018.
- Click here to download the 2019 SAAF application form ((Pilots / Navigators/ Engineers)
- Click here to download the 2019 SAAF application form (Technical).
Attach CV with certified copies of qualifications and ID to this application form and send to the Recruitment Office, SA Air Force Headquarters, Private Bag X199, Pretoria 0001.
Specific Enquiries: 012-312-2875/2319/2148/1261/2752/2665/2462
N.B.During the selections, the applicants will be subjected to Psychometric and Psychomotor evaluations; Medical Evaluation; Vetting and Verification of qualifications.
THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EMPLOYMENT THIS APPLICATION FORM IS NOT FOR SALE!!!
Should you not hear from Department of Defence by 31 October 2018 please consider your application unsuccessful.
SAAF Careers and Jobs are available for trainees, and you should avail these opportunities in order to raise your experience in Air Force. If you are willing to make your career in Air Force, then SAAF Vacancies are considered to be the best for getting trained.