The South African Navy (SA Navy) is offering the Military Skills Development System 2018 i.e. a special Military Training Programme 2017-2018. The SA Navy Military Skills Development Programme 2018 will boost your experience level in navy, and you may become able to get SA Navy Jobs or SA Navy Vacancies in near future.
SA Navy Training Programme 2018 will jump start your career in short span of time, so you should not miss the SA Navy MSDS or MSDP for 2018 in order to get valuable experience. The Military Training Programme 2018 is available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should not miss the SA Military Careers or Military Jobs. The Military Vacancies mostly remain available / vacant, so you should first avail the Military Training Jobs to boost your experience in short span of time. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Military Skills Development 2018 before forwarding their job application form to the military recruitment department.
Military Skills Development System 2018: SA Navy Careers and Jobs
The South African Navy is offering young South African citizens an excellent opportunity to serve in uniform over a two-year period. The Military Skills Development System (MSDS) is a two-year voluntary service system with the aim of equipping and developing young South Africans with the necessary skills in order to compete in the open market. Young recruits are required to sign up for a period of two-years, during which they will receive Military Training and further Functional Training.
All applicants must comply with the following
- South African Citizen (Relinquish any other citizenship)
- Have no record of criminal offences.
- Not be area bound.
- Preferably single.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointments in the SANDF.
- Be free from physical disabilities and not suffer from claustrophobia or a fear of heights.
Minimum Requirements for Applicants with Matric only:
- Combat applicants aged between 18 and 22 must have completed Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science with at least Level 3 for both subjects.
- Engineering and Technical applicants aged between 18 and 22 must have completed Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science with at least Level 3 for both subjects
Requirements for Graduates:
- Graduate applicants aged between 18 must have a completed Grade 12 with a Degree, National Diploma or N6 with Trade Test Certificate in Mechanical, Marine or Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate applicants aged between 18 must have completed Grade 12 with relevant Support (Human Resource and Logistics) qualifications.
Closing Date: 29 February 2017
How to Apply for Military Skills Development Programme at South African Navy: SA Navy Training Programme 2017-2018
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to download the 2018 SA Navy application form.
THIS APPLICATION FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Copy of ID
- Copy of Matric Certificate
- A Short CV
- Highest achieved qualification (e.g. Degree, National Diploma or N6 with Trade Test)
If interested in the MSDS in the SA Navy, kindly complete the application form with the requested documents & post to: Department of Defence, SA Navy Headquarters (Recruitment Centre) Private Bag X104, Pretoria, 0001
THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EMPLOYMENT
Should you not receive a response by 31 October 2017, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
If you are looking for SA Navy Training or Learning Programme 2018, you have come to the right place. You can Apply Online for the recently announced SA Navy Jobs or South African Navy Careers. The Military Skills Development System 2019 at Defence Intelligence has also been announced now, and you may also avail the other army careers in order to raise your experience level and expertise.