Latest Mining Learnerships 2014 are available at Anglo American in South Africa. The Anglo American Mining Learnership Programme 2014 can boost your experience and expertise level in short span of time. Anglo American Careers usually remain vacant, and you may get Mining Jobs at Anglo American right after successful completion of your Mining Learnerships 2014 in Rustenburg, South Africa.
Anglo American Mining Learnerships 2014 have been announced in Rustenburg, and you can avail these job opportunities by submitting your application for learnership at the earliest possible time. Mining Engineering is a field that needs experience and expertise to make you expert, and you can get experience while going through various tasks at the company. Anglo American Learnerships 2014 in South Africa have been designed for those candidates or Mining Engineers, who are willing hard to get experience in the field of Mining.
It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better mining jobs and career offers from various big companies working in South Africa and providing their services in mining fields. If you are interested, you should submit your Mining Job Application at the recruitment department of Anglo American at the earliest possible time. You should also have a look on the details of learnership programme before submitting your application.
Anglo American Mining Learnerships 2014 in South Africa
Primary Job Purpose
The Learner Official Mining will be developed in the role as part of a formal programme to ultimately progress to be appointed as shift Supervisor.
Scope of Development
- Assessed to determine competence at the School of Mines
- Workplace training and evaluation under supervision of qualified Miners, Shift Supervisors and Mine Overseers
- Perform all tasks safely and according to required standards / specifications
- Ensure that the programme objectives and tasks are understood
- Completion of all phases of the development programme within specified time frame
- Adhere to all Mine Standards and procedures
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner
- Ensure effective team relationships
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and English and Science, higher grade C symbol
- Medically fit to work underground
- Numerical Skills
- Equivalent NQ4 qualification
- Practically Orientated
(Please supply copies of relevant certified certificates)
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Must be prepared to work underground
- Obtain a certificate of fitness
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Mining experience will be advantageous
Note: All candidates will be subjected to applicable screening and assessments.
Note: Proof of original qualifications must be supplied on day of interview.
Closing Date: 13 March 2014
How to Apply for Mining Learnership Programme 2014 at Anglo American South Africa
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Anglo American, you can Apply Online for Latest Mining Learnerships at Anglo American.
- Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity Policy.
- Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered.
- In order for your application to be considered, attach copies of Identity document, qualifications, and or license/s required for the role.
- If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Drop off your application at your nearest Walk In Centre linking it to the advertised job by using the Reference number.
- CV’s can be given to HRD Officers on the Shafts.
The experience at Anglo American Learnership Programme 2014 in mining field will be helpful for you in future. You may be able to get Anglo American Mining Jobs after successful completion of Learnerships. So you should not waste your time here and there, and apply for the Mining Learnerships 2014 in Rustenburg, South Africa at your first convenient.