MNET is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2014 for Logo Editor and Presentation Scheduler in Randburg, South Africa. M-Net Afrikaans Internships 2014 have been announced in different categories or fields of interest. Now the MNET has come up with the Latest Internship Opportunity in Graphic Design Department where you will schedule presentation and edit logos.
MNET Internship Programme 2014 can boost up your career skills, professionalism and experience level in short span of time. MNET Jobs and Careers have also been announced previously, and you may also avail the Career Offers available at MNET after successfully completing your Presentation Scheduler and Logo Designing Internships 2014 in Randburg, South Africa.
The Graphic Designing Internships and Jobs usually remain vacant in various companies of South Africa. So you may also avail the Graphic Designing / Logo Designing Jobs after completing the Logo Designing Internships at MNET, South Africa. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of MENT Internship Opportunity before submitting their application for Internship Job.
MNET Internship Programme 2014 at Logo Designing & Presentation Scheduler Department in Randburg, South Africa
M-Net has he following opportunity available in Randburg: Log Editor /Presentation Scheduler Intern: M-Net Afrikaans Channels
Education & Experience
- Tertiary Qualification in Media / TV (Degree or 3 year diploma)
- Background knowledge of TV Industry.
- Understanding and/or experience of any aspect of television (possibly a student production or similar)
- A keen interest in Television
The Internship will provide an individual with the opportunity to train and work under the guidance of the On-Air Manager to execute the functions listed below:
Services and information that the individual must provide to external individuals or groups, to accomplish the organisations mission and strategy.
- Construction of a transmission log (presentation schedule) to ensure correct transmission of content across all channels e.g. programming, advertising, various On-Air elements, sponsorships, branding and marketing material.
- Produce a meticulously accurate, Transmission-ready detailed 24hour running-order Log for Playout by required daily deadline.
- Construct and deliver fault free Transmission Logs for transmission, against strict deadlines, for all current and future M-Net channels.
- Accurately capture the block schedule from Macro schedule (Synergy) to the Micro schedule (Paradigm) across required channels.
- Query anomalies to ensure accurate running order logs (schedules)
- Format the block schedule from Synergy Macro Schedule to the Paradigm schedule 3 months upfront for DStv Media Sales department.
- Conduct maintenance on other functions of Paradigm (current operating system).
- Liaise with Internal departments EPG, Marketing, DStv Media Sales, Media Services and Traffic on the status of the logs as per agreed standard operating procedure.
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good co-ordination skills and careful attention to detail
- Computer skills
Closing Date: 17 July 2014
How to Apply for MNET Internship Programme 2014 in Graphic / Logo Designing & Presentation Scheduler
After going through the above mentioned internship job details, if you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can Apply Online at MNET for the recently announced MNET internships 2014 in Randburg, South Africa. MNET is one of the leading companies working in South Africa, and the internship job at MNET will make your career bright by providing you valuable experience in the specific field.