MNET is offering the Latest Promo Scheduler Internships 2014 in Randburg, South Africa, for Indian and South African Candidates. The MNET Promo Scheduler Internship Programme 2014 will be started soon and a lot of candidates will get experience while going through various tasks at the specific department of the company.
MNET Careers and Jobs usually remain vacant in Randburg, South Africa, so you may also avail these job opportunities and employment offers after successfully completing your MNET Internships 2014 in Promo Schedule field. The MNET Internship Programme 2014 will boost your area of expertise, and you may get better Promor Scheduler Jobs and Careers Offers in near future.
MNET South Africa have announced the vacant positions for Promor Schedule Interns, and they will get a valuable experience whiole working at MNET South Africa. So the interested candidates should have a look on the Promor Scheduler Internship Programme 2014 available in Randburg, South Africa before submitting their internship job application at the recruitment department of MNET.
MNET Promo Scheduler Internships 2014 in Randburg, South Africa
MNET has an exciting position for African, Coloured and Indian candidates to join its team in Randburg as a Promo Scheduler Intern.
Education & Experience
- Marketing or Consumer qualification – Degree Equivalent
- Computer literacy (Windows 2000, MS Excel Advanced; and Outlook).
- Understating of marketing plans and consumer psychology
- Passion for TV
Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs are:
- Ability to work independently
- Effective communication skills
- Meticulous/ attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline Driven
- Problem solving
- Creative thinking
- Planning and organising skills
Services and information which the individual must provide to external individuals or groups, or one another to accomplish the organisations mission and strategy:
Business and Marketing outputs
- Ensure correct planning of campaigns
- Meticulous checking of promo tape numbers, TX dates, segmentation, expiry dates and log duplication
- Ensure correct formats of promos
- Cross promote other DStv inventory on M-Net platform with a view to complement the channel
- Cross promotion of M-Net inventory on other channels
- Update/load new promos on announcement editor (Paradigm)
- Amend/edit promos according to status form agency
- Schedule promos according to copyfiller and log editor (Paradigm)
- Draw flight records as needed from H-Class (Paradigm)
- Create fighting plans and draw post campaign from Arianna
- Check Synergy for correct schedule
- Add lineup’s according to schedule
- Check Synergy as and when need arises to verify correct tape details.
How to Apply for MNET Internships 2014 for Promo Scheduler in South Africa
MNET Promo Schedule 2014 Careers are available in South Africa for Interns. So if you are looking for experience in the field of Promo Schedule, you should Apply Online for the MNET Internships 2014 in South Africa. MNET Vacancies / Careers for 2014 can raise your area of expertise as well as your experience, so you should go for the MNET Internship Programme 2014 to boost your level of experience.