The Mossel Bay Municipality Careers have been announced for interns in South Africa. The Internship Programme 2016 / 2017 is available in various fields of study including Economics, Public Finance and Accounting. If you are looking for the Government Internships 2016 / 2017, you have come to the right place, as the Mossel Bay Municipality Internship Programme 2016 / 2017 is available for hard working and talented candidates.
Mossel Bay Municipality Vacancies have been announced for those candidates, who are willing to make their career in Finance, Accounting or Economics field. The Finance Internships 2016 / 2017 are rarely available in South Africa, so you should get full advantage of the Mossel Bay Municipality Internships 2016. The Government Graduate Internship Programme 2016 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Finance Jobs or Finance Careers in near future. It is also worth mentioning here that you may also avail the Mossel Bay Municipality Jobs after completing the Finance Internships 2016 / 2017. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Internship Opportunities before forwarding their job application to the recruitment department of the municipality.
Mossel bay Municipality Internship Jobs in South Africa: Govt Careers
Mossel Bay Municipality, an employer committed to equal employment invites persons to apply for Financial Internships. These positions are available for 12 months with an option to extend the period for a further 12 months.
The Municipality is participating in the internship Programme which National Government has embarked upon to address the financial skills shortage in Local Government by providing recently qualified Economic, Public Finance and Accounting graduates with the opportunity to acquire skills. The interns will sign an Internship Agreement in addition to the employment contract. The agreement is to ensure commitment to the Programme, which requires, amongst others, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures. Reasonable written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy are further requirements. Interns will be subjected to the Municipal Disciplinary Code.
Only Applicants residing within the boundaries of Mossel Bay Municiaplity shall be considered for the shortlist of candidates
Salary: R100 000.00 (inclusive package per annum)
Key Performance Areas
- Meet specific learning outcomes as set out in the National Treasury`s Finance Intern Skills Development Programme
- Gain an understanding of the relevant legislation applicable to a municipality
- Gain and implementing an understanding of financial regulations emanating from the National Treasury
- Perform duties, prepare and implement uniform norms and standards in the following sections: Income, Expenditure, Budget Office, Supply Chain Management
- Perform other general office duties as fairly requested from time to time.
Further details are obtainable from Ms C Wagenaar and Ms L de Vos at telephone number (044) 606-5000.
Closing Date: 27 may 2016
How to Apply for Mossel Bay Municipality Internship 2016 / 2017: Financial Internship Opportunities
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Click Here to download the application forms are available on the Municipal web-site (www.mosselbay.gov.za).
Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to: The Senior Manager (Human Resources), P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500. Original Certified copies of proof of qualifications should accompany the CV.
- Short listed and invited candidates will be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and practical test.
- Notwithstanding any representations to the contrary, no employment contract will come into effect until a written offer has been made by the municipality to, and accepted by, the applicant
- These conditions are compulsory and failing to comply will automatically lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- Electronic applications will be accepted.
- For equity purposes please indicate your race, gender and disability status.
- If applicants are not contacted within 40 days of the closing date, it can be accepted that they were not successful.
- The Mossel Bay Municipality is committed to comply with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.
The Government Jobs may also be available for you after having experience certificate from the Mossel Bay Municipality, so you should not waste your time. You should forward your application at the first convenient in order to avail the Available Internships in SA.