The Msunduzi Municipality is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2015 in South Africa within its Human Resources Development Strategy Department / Field. The Msunduzi Municipality Internships 2015 can boost your experience level, expertise and skills level in short span of time. Hence you should join the various 2015 Internships at Msunduzi Municipality, South Africa.
The Following Internship Programmes for 2015 are available at Msunduzi Municipality. Now you can optimize your experience and skills while working under the team of veterans. The Msunduzi Municipality Careers / Jobs / Vacancies usually remain available, so you should also avail these Jobs at Msunduzi Municipality after completing your Internship Jobs 2015.
The Msunduzi Municipality Internships Opportunities are available for those candidates who are willing to get experience while working at the esteemed company of South Africa. The Experience Certificate from Msunduzi Municipality will be helpful for you in near future, when you will get better Jobs and Career Opportunities from various other companies. If you are interested in Msunduzi Municipality Internships 2015, then you should have a look on the details and descriptions of the internship jobs before submitting your online application at the recruitment department of the company.
Msunduzi Municipality Internship Programme 2015 in South Africa
The Msunduzi Municipality, in line with its Human Resources Development Strategy, hereby presents exciting opportunities for students in 2015.
You may apply for any of the internships offered by a number of Business Units within the Msunduzi Municipality, if you are studying towards any of the following qualifications:
- National Diploma Quantity Surveying (3 Year) (x1)
- National Diploma Civil Engineering S3 /S4 (x5)
- National Diploma Architecture (x1)
- National Diploma Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current) S4 (x4)
- National Diploma Engineering Survey (2x)
- National Diploma Mechanical Engineering (x3)
- Degree /B Tech / Post Grad Diploma in Library Information Science (PGDIS) (x2)
- National Diploma Town Planning (x2)
- National Diploma Ecotourism Management (x2)
- National Diploma Property Valuations (x2)
- Post Grad / Degree Environmental Management / Science (x6)
- Degree / Diploma Community Development / NQF 5 Development Practices (x5)
- National Diploma Horticulture (x2)
- Degree / Diploma Environmental Health (x4)
- Post Grad Policy & Development Studies / Post Grad Public Administration (x6)
- Degree Computer Science / ND Info Technology / MCSE, A+, N+ with written exams (x7)
- National Diploma Interpretation and Translation (x2)
- LLB Degree (x2)
- Post Grad / Degree Industrial Psychology (x1)
- National Diploma / B Tech / B Com Human Resources Management (x8)
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria for Internship Opportunities 2015
- Learner at tertiary institutions who needs experiential training to obtain your qualification.
- A South African Citizen of a historically disadvantaged background, residing in the Msunduzi area of jurisdiction
- Willingness to learn and work with an interest in a career in Local Government
How to Apply for Msunduzi Municipality Internship Programme 2015: Government Internships 2015
Click here to download the application form. A comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, proof of residence and ID document, must accompany the application form and where possible, applicants
should submit copies of their academic transcripts or a letter from Institution confirming their enrolment. Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All information will be verified.
To apply: post or hand deliver your application, quoting the reference number, to the following address:
The Msunduzi Municipality, Private Bag x 321 , 6th Floor, Prof Nyembezi Ctr, 341 Church St, PIETERMARITZBURG 3200
Closing Date: 31 October 2014
If you have not heard from us within eight weeks after the closing date, please accept your application to be unsuccessful. The Municipality reserves the right to make no appointments.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, then you should join the Msunduzi Municipality Internship Opportunities available in South Africa. You should not waste your time here and there, and get experience after joining the Internships at Government Department.