The Nampak is offering the Latest Apprenticeship 2015 at Bevcan Springs Plant, Johannesburg, South Africa. The Nampak Apprenticeship Programme 2015 is available for Fitter and Turner, so that they can best optimize their skills while working under the team of veterans. The Nampak Jobs and Careers may also be availed by those candidates who will have successfully completed the Nampak Apprenticeship 2015.
Whereas the technical fields are concerned, you need valuable experience and good training to avail the better job opportunities in future. The 2015 Apprenticeships at Nampak can boost your experience level and skills by engaging you under the kind control of their experts. Various Apprenticeships in Johannesburg, South Africa have been announced by several companies, and they can enhance your technical skills.
Turner & Fitter Apprenticeships 2015 at Nampak will make you able to get more better Fitter Jobs and Turner Careers in future. If you are interested in getting experience in the above mentioned fields, you should join the the Nampak Apprenticeship Opportunities 2015. You should have a look on the details of apprenticeship training jobs before forwarding your application at the recruitment department of the company.
Nampak Apprenticeship 2015 for Fitters and Turners in Johannesburg, South Africa
Nampak has a Fitter & Turner Apprenticeship opportunity at the Bevcan Springs plant, Johannesburg.
- Completion of all required MERSETA theoretical modules for the trade.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically conduct maintenance and installations.
- Learning how to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum NTC4/N4 (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) qualification or equivalent, with good results on trade theory relevant to this apprenticeship.
- A good mechanical/electrical understanding.
- Basic Computer Literacy would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and able to use own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Be team oriented, systematic and professional.
Closing Date: 15 December 2014
How to Apply for Turner & Fitter Apprenticeships at Nampak South Africa
After going through the above mentioned job details, if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced Nampak Apprenticeships 2015. The Apprenticeship Training Jobs will lead you towards the better experience as well as better Jobs and Career Opportunities. Keep in mind the closing date of the Apprenticeship Opportunities at Nampak and try your luck at Nampak, Springs Plant in Johannesburg.