The Nampak is offering the Latest Apprenticeship 2016/2017 in Johannesburg, South Africa for Fitters, Turners and Electrical and Mechanical Staff. The Nampak Apprenticeship 2016-2017 is a special training programme in South Africa that will boost your experience level and expertise in short span of time.
Nampak Careers and Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Nampak Vacancies after completing the Apprenticeship Training Programme 2016/2017. The Nampak Apprenticeships 2016 will jump start your career by providing you valuable training in the concerned field. The Fitter and Turner Apprenticeships are rare in South Africa, so you should not miss the Apprenticeship Opportunities 2016-2017 available at Nampak, South Africa. It is worth mentioning here that you may get various better Jobs and Careers after getting the experience certificate from Nampak South Africa. Hence the interested candidates should have a look on the details of Nampak Apprenticeship 2017 before forwarding their job application to the recruitment department of the company.
Nampak Apprenticeship Programme 2017: Namepak Careers in South Africa
Nampak invites applications for Mechanical, Electrical, Fitter and Turner Apprenticeship opportunities at the Bevcan Rosslyn factory, Johannesburg
Nampak is a manufacturer of nonperishable packaging for beverages and food, offers the largest number of packaging careers in Africa!
- Completion of all required theoretical modules for the trade.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically conduct maintenance and installations.
- Learning how to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations.
- Must have a minimum Matric with Maths and Science or at least a NTC/N3 with relevant trade theory (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- A good mechanical/electrical understanding (Basic level)
- Must be able to identify colours for (Electrical Trade).
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and able to use own
- Good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be team oriented, systematic and well organised.
Closing Date: 19 August 2016
How to Apply for Nampak Apprenticeship Opportunities 2017 in South Africa
Nampak is one of the famous South African Companies, and it is offering the Apprentice Training Programme 2016 / 2017 in South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Apprenticeships at Nampak South Africa.
The interested candidates should keep in mind the closing date of the apprenticeship training jobs, and submit their job application at the earliest possible time for getting the training as Fitter, Turner, Electrical and Mechanical Staff.