NBA is offering the Latest Operations and Communications Internship Jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa. NBA Internships 2o14 and NBA careers can boost your communicating skills in the field of Basketball Operations and Events. NBA Operations Internship Programme 2014 can boost your experience and knowledge, as it is one of the biggest sports companies working in South Africa.
NBA Communications Internships 2014 are for those candidates, who really want to learn something special in their field. The people living in Johannesburg, South Africa will get preference in getting the NBA Learnerships 2014 available in Johannesburg.
The Communication Internships 2014 available at NBA can give you extra knowledge and skills. So you should not miss the career opportunities at NBA, and apply at the earliest possible time. If you are looking for other type of jobs, you can check NBA Careers Online, where several other jobs may be available for residents of South Africa. You may also get average NBA salary during the Operations Internship Jobs 2014. So have a look on the details of Internship Programme at NBA before applying online.
NBA Operations and Communication Internships 2014
Location: Johannesburg (JHB)
The Intern will provide support for Basketball Operations, Events and Communications. They will assist where required across all departments. Interns will participate in training programs, events and activities designed to broaden their knowledge of the NBA business.
- Maintenance of media database
- Media accreditation process management
- Updating (under supervision) social media assets
- Support various administrative needs of the department
- Assist with the coordination, planning and organization of camps and coaching clinics
- Assist with basketball development programs Africa
- Work with various departments on upcoming events or activations in Africa
- Provide general support regards Events in all necessary areas to successfully implement departmental and corporate business plans
- Provide support in marketing and promotion mix of the events (Marketing Campaigns, Public Relations, Sponsors Servicing and Internet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written skills
- Must be highly-organized with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of digital and social media as a marketing resource
- An understanding of the world of sports marketing will be an advantage
- Ability to prioritize and handle numerous tasks simultaneously
- Very close attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure situations with poise, confidence and sense of humour
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, good time management and organizational skills
- Understanding of sports industry.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with acute attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills including: Word, Lotus Notes, and PowerPoint and especially Excel
- Ability to absorb a large workload.
- Be self-sufficient, a quick learner, and a problem solver
- Values: open-minded, smart, team player, enthusiastic, tenacious
Educational Background Required
Current student enrolled full time in University at undergraduate/masters level or 2013 graduates.
How to Apply for NBA Communication, Event and Operation Internship Jobs
If you comply with the eligibility criteria provided by NBA, you can Apply Online for NBA operations and Communication Careers, where you can get experience in the field of operations, event managements and better communications. This NBA internship will raise your communication skills, which are necessary in all types of businesses.