The Nedbank Careers and Jobs for 2018 have been announced for interns. Nedbank Internships 2018 are available in the Marketing and Sales fields. If you are looking for the Sales Internship Programme 2018, then the Nedbank has announced the Latest Internship Opportunities for 2018 in South Africa.
The Nedbank Internship Programme 2018 will boost your experience level in sales and marketing field, and you will get more better Sales Jobs or Sales Careers in near future. The Sales Vacancies will be available for you after completing the Nedbank Internship Opportunities 2018. The Nedbank Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Nedbank Vacancies after having good experience in sales field. If you are looking for Sales Vacancies for 2018, you should have some valuable experience first, so you should have a look on the details of Nedbank Internship Jobs for 2018 before forwarding your internship application form to the recruitment department.
Nedbank Internships 2018: Sales Internship Opportunities 2018 in South Africa
Nedbank, one of the four largest banking groups in South Africa, is looking for Interns for the 2018 Sales Internship Programme. Nedbank strives to attract, develop and retain South Africa’s top graduates to build the future leadership and specialist roles of our organisation that allow us to remain competitive.
Based on performance, attitude and delivery, there is a strong possibility that you will be placed with Nedbank after the Internship.
- A Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Retail Business Management, or Diploma in Entrepreneurship, or Degree in Design. Management in Technology and Innovation. Supply Chain Management.
- Computer literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong initiative and drive.
- An outgoing personality; be a self-starter.
- Quick innovative problem-solving ability
What you will get
- Experience in dealing with clients, targetbased sales and practical knowledge of the financial industry.
- A clearly defined career path in the sales environment with a view of the roadmap for building your career.
- A starting stipend of R3 500 per month, which will increase based on certain criteria and performance.
- A platform to propel you to the next level of your career.
- A highly professional programme where personal mastery, behavioural competencies and skills are developed.
How to Apply For Nedbank Internship & Learnerships for 2018: Nedbank Careers & Jobs
The deadline for applications is 01 December 2017.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced 2018 Internships available at Nedbank, South Africa.