Nestlé is offering the Latest Artisan Apprenticeships 2014 in Western Cape, South Africa. The Electrician Artisan Apprenticeships and Fitter / Turner Artisan Opportunities are available at Nestlé South Africa. Hence if you are looking for the Nestlé Artisan Apprenticeships 2014, you should submit your application at the earliest possible time to avail the latest job opportunities and careers at Nestlé.
Nestlé Apprenticeships or Artisan Programme 2014 can make your career bright, as you will get a good experience and expertise while working at Nestlé in South Africa. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better job opportunities and career offers from various big companies working in South Africa in near future. So the interested candidates should have a look on the details of Artisan Learnership Programme before submitting their job applications.
Nestlé Artisan Apprenticeship Jobs 2014 in South Africa
Nestlé is offering the following ARTISAN Apprenticeships in Mossel Bay, Western Cape
- Fitter & Turner Artisan Apprenticeships
- Electrician Artisan Apprenticeship Training Programme
Reference Number: 140000U3The main purpose of this role is to gain technical skillsand experience by work of a technical and general labour nature and to assist staff in the Engineering department in the stripping, re-assembly, washing of parts and machinery, change-overs of machines.
- To gain technical skills and experience by work of a technical and general labour nature and to assist staff in the Engineering department
- Perform labour support to artisan in stripping, cleaning, repairing, assembly and installation of parts, machinery, and equipment.
- Must undergo training on-the-job and in classroom environment /Factory as per arrangement to gain skills and experience in the technical trade applicable. The successful candidate must complete the programme.
- Assist Artisans with routine maintenance, overhauls and breakdowns, also during shutdowns.
- Withdraw spares and materials from engineering store as required after completion of requisition.
- Performs cleaning functions in workshop, stores, in plant at workplaces, and any area as requested
- Ensures All Nestle SOP’s are adhered to, E.G. Health and Safety
- Matric ,N3 to N6 qualification
- Own Car and Drivers licence will be an advantage.
- Minimum graduate or 1 to 2 years’ experience.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Prepared to work after normal working hours as and when required.
- Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups
Please note that the Company will not pay relocation fees for this position.
Closing Date: 19 March 2014
How to Apply for Nestlé Artisan Apprenticeship Programme 2014
If you are interested and comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Nestlé, South Africa, please Apply Online for the Latest Artisan Apprenticeships 2014 at Nestlé.
Contact: Gregory Bell for further assistance Tel 011 514 6000
You should not waste your time here and there, and submit your job application for Apprenticeships at Nestlé, South Africa. The Nestlé Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant, and it may also possible that you get employment at Nestlé South Africa after successful completion of your Apprenticeship Training Programme 2014.