The Nissan is offering the Latest Graduate Development Programme 2017 in various field in South Africa. The Nissan Careers are available.
- Chemical Engineering Graduate Programme
- Industrial Engineering Graduate Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate Program
- Supply Chain Management Graduate Training Programme
If you are looking for the Nissan Graduate Programme 2017, you have come to the right place, as company is offering the graduate training in various fields. The Engineering Graduate Programme 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Engineering Jobs or Engineering Careers in near future. It is also worth mentioning here that you may also avail the Nissan Jobs or Nisan Vacancies after having some valuable and good experience in the relevant fields. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Nissan Graduate Program 2017 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
Nissan Graduate Scheme 2017: Graduate Training Jobs in South Africa
Nissan invites applications from recent graduates to apply for opportunities that exist in the engineering (mechanical, industrial and chemical) as well as Supply Chain Management disciplines.
Nissan is a global full-line vehicle manufacturer that sells more than 60 models under the Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands. Nissan South Africa is part of a globally competitive automotive company that is growing its brand here and in Sub Saharan Africa markets.
The incumbents will:
- Continuously liaison, negotiation and delivering information with services providers, end users, suppliers
- Planning and introduction of body shop process in accordance with NML and Nissan Global Standards
- Maintenance and introduction of necessary process mach and equipment with regards to process control, and
- Geometric accuracy
- Perform process audits to ensure adherence to standards processes
- Analysis of problem areas and implementation of counter measures in accordance with PDCA-cycle
- Compile weekly/monthly reports on QCT items in body shop, trim and metal finish line in accordance with business plans
- Approval of local parts introduction with regards to functional fitment in body shop and metal finish (SAP ISIR/FFR/PDR)
- Introduction and control of process materials
- Control and implementation of changes according to design and engineering standards.
- Verification of body shop and metal finish Operation manual against drawing and G2B
- Establish maintenance frequencies of tools and equipment in body shop and metal finish
- Employees are trained to ensure adherence to safety and health, environment standards
- Compile project plan according to specific project requirements
- Project management to ensure successful execution according to project/ product plan
- Evaluate and monitor project and remedial actions taken to address variances
- Report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis on status of projects
- Ensure cost control according to forecasted budget & set parameters
Requirements for Nissan Graduate Program 2017
- BSc/ BEng/ BTech in Supply Chain Management, Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering processes
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and industry standards
- Basic Financial knowledge
- Knowledge of global best engineering practices
- Computer literacy, including excel advance
- Knowledge of relevant quality systems
- Knowledge of tool making
- Basis knowledge of resistance and CO2 welding equipment and processes
- Basis knowledge of sheet metal
How to Apply for Nissan Graduate Programme 2017: Graduate Scheme in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for Nissan Careers available for Graduates in South Africa. Nissan is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it can jump start your career in short span of time. So you should not miss the Graduate Opportunities available at Nissan.