The Nissan is offering the Latest Learnerships 2016 / 2017 in South Africa. The Learnership Programme 2015 / 2016 is available in Motor Industry at Nissan, South Africa. If you are looking for the Technical Learnerships 2016 or Customer Services Learnerships 2015-2016, you have come to the right place.
The Nissan Learnerships 2015 / 2016 can jump start your career by providing you valuable experience and training under the kind control of veterans. The Nissan Careers and Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you may also avail the Nissan Vacancies after completing the Nissan Learnership Programme 2015 / 2016. The Nissan Careers have been announced for a learners, so you should avail these Learnerships at Nissan South Africa. The interested candidates should go through the complete Learnership Jobs details before forwarding their application to the concerned department.
Nissan Learnerships 2015 / 2016 in South Africa: Nissan Careers & Vacancies
A position has become available at Nissan for a CBMT Level learner to provide quality service at a reasonable price in accordance with skills laid down for a Level Four Motor Mechanic achieving the required productivity expressed in percentage efficiency.
This position will based at Nissan’s Randburg operations. Candidates selected will be trained in motor mechanics, customer services and the motor industry.
As a CBMT level 1 Learner you will be responsible for the following:
Training in the Motor Industry:
- Overall understanding of Motor Industry.
- Understand principles of competency based training.
- Ability to use a Learning Guide for level 1 Motor Mechanic.
Motor Mechanic Skills
- Ability to perform all work as laid down for Motor Mechanics Levels 1
- Exhibit a willingness to assist team-members when required.
- Contribute to a spirit of team co-operation by offering assistance before being asked.
- Provide internal departments with a speedy and helpful service, thereby contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Provide a professional and competitive service to external customers, by ensuring timeous completion of jobs and maintenance of quality of work.
- Communicate on an on-going basis with all mentors regarding any changes in completion times, additional services needed and solve customer complaints prior to involving your manager.
- Grade 12
- Technical Qualification
How to Apply for Nissan Learnerships 2016: Nissan Careers & Jobs
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Click here to apply online for the Nissan Learnership Opportunities available in the Motor Industry of South Africa. Nissan is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it will boost your experience level in short span of time. Hence you should avail these opportunities to get valuable experience in motor industry.