NSFAS is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2016 in Cape Town, South Africa. The NSFAS Graduate Internship 2016 is available for hard working and talented students. The NSFAS is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, so you should avail these Graduate Internship Opportunities 2016 to boost your experience level and expertise in short span of time. National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is always there for the student needs, so don’t waste your time here and there.
NSFAS Jobs and Careers usually remain available in South Africa, and you may also avail the NSFAS Careers after having good experience in the relevant field. The NSFAS Vacancies will be available for you after completing the NSFAS Internship Programme 2016. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Jobs and Career Offers after getting the experience certificate from the company. The NSFAS Application Form 2016 are available over the web, where from you can easily forward your application for the Graduate Jobs 2016. The interested candidate can go through the complete details and descriptions of the Graduate jobs as mentioned below.
NSFAS Graduate Programme 2016: Graduate Internships in South Africa
Location: Cape Town
South Africa is faced with a major problem of unemployment especially among women, youth and people with disabilities. The shortage of skills especially scarce and critical kills, are major challenges, with one of the ways of addressing these challenges, being through internships. One of the objectives of the Skills Development Act is to assist new entrants into the labour market, hence the establishment of an effective and efficient internship
The NSFAS graduate internship programme is established within the framework of the government’s objectives and it is one of the interventions aimed at capacity building and ensuring accelerated development in order to prepare academically qualified individuals for employment opportunities.
The NSFAS is looking to employ twelve (12) graduate interns from the greater Cape Town surrounding areas who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unemployed South African graduates
- A minimum of a three (3) year degree or diploma from higher education institutions in the areas
as indicated below
- No previous experience (Less than one year casual work experience could be considered).
- Preference will be given to NSFAS funded graduates
Relevant Areas & Qualifications
- Human Resources – BA Industrial Psychology or similar
- Policy and Analysis – BA Social Sciences majoring in Public Policy, Political Science Management / Economics, Information Science majoring in Communications
- Commerce – BCom General, BCom Internal Auditing, General Management, Quality Management,Risk Management, Supply Chain Management or Procurement, B-Tech Cost & Management Accounting or Financial Accounting , B Com Accounting, Business Science / Finance, Information & Communications Technology – BSc Computer Science, BCom Information Systems or B Tech Information Systems / Technology.
- Communications and Marketing – Bachelor’s degree or BTech in Marketing &/or Communications, Public Relations, Media Studies, Communications Studies, or related.
- Candidates will be required to display the following personal attributes
- Role, Detail Oriented & Resilient
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and display initiative
How to Apply for NSFAS Internships 2016: Graduate Training Jobs 2016
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should send detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic Qualifications and names of two contactable referees to Nokulunga Mtse via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“NSFAS is committed to employment equity. Preference will be given to candidates who improve employment equity ratios.”
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the NSFAS Internship Jobs 2016.