The Eastern Cape Department of Health is offering the Nurse Training Programme 2018 in South Africa. The Lilitha College of Nursing Intake 2018 has been announced, and you can now apply online for the Nursing Training Programme 2018. The Nursing Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Nursing Vacancies after completing the Nursing Training Programme 2017 available at Lilitha College of Nursing, South Africa.
If you are looking for Nurse Careers or Nurse Jobs, you have come to the right place. The Eastern Cape Department of Health Jobs will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Nursing Careers. The Lilitha College of Nursing is now hiring the people for Nursing Training Course 2018. The Nurse Vacancies will be available for you after completing the Nurse Training Jobs 2018. The interested candidates should have a look on the Nursing Training Jobs 2018 before forwarding their training job application form to the concerned department.
Nurse Training Jobs 2018 at Lilitha College of Nursing in SOuth Africa
The Eastern Cape Department of Health invites applications for the following nurse training programmes at Lilitha College of Nursing:
- Post Basic Diplomas in Nursing Science (Regulation 212): Clinical Health Assessment, Treatment and Care (PHC), Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Care (Centralised and Decentralized programmes), Community Nursing Science, Child Nursing Science, Operating Theatre, Critical Care, Orthopedic Nursing Science, Ophthalmic Nursing Science.
- Basic Diplomas: Four Year Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery (Regulation 425) course leading to Registration as a Nurse (General, Community, Psychiatry and Midwifery),
- One Year Midwifery (Regulation 254) and Diploma in General Nursing (Bridging Course for qualified Enrolled Nurses) Regulation 683
Applicant must be young, compassionate and caring individuals who are passionate about nursing and wish to start their career in Nursing Profession in the Eastern Cape Province or upgrade their current nursing status (having been granted Study Leave by the current Employer).
- A well written application letter, Application forms which are available at the nearest campus and online.
Accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of a valid grade 12 certificate with aggregate D or E (from 720 and above) – old certificate and meet minimum requirements for admission to a bachelor’s degree
or diploma for the new certificate.
- Certified copy of 2016 Grade 11 end of the year report or term 1 Grade 12 report for candidates who are still doing Grade 12.
- The certificate or report must have the following subject as they are compulsory: English Level 3 and above/E symbol – old certificate and Biology (Life Sciences) Level 4 and
above/D symbol – old certificates, other science subjects will be an added advantage as the Admission Point System (with minimum points of 18) will be utilized to select these
- Certified copy of study leave or letter from supervisor indicating that study leave is being processed for government employees.
- Certified copy of identity document
- Certified copy of a marriage certificate for married candidates
- Curriculum vitae with reliable contact numbers and clear physical address indicating the town/farm/village of origin AS A CATCHMENT AREA
- An original bank copy of a R50.00 deposit slip (as proof of having deposited the R50.00 non-refundable application fee to:
Account Name : Lilitha College of Nursing
Bank : First National Bank
Branch : Bhisho
Account Number : 62407182229
Branch Code : 210619
Reference : APP – Name and Surname
NB: A NON REFUNDABLE LATE APPLICATION FEE OF R120 IS PAYABLE AFTER THE CLOSING DATE: 06 MAY 2017 TO 31 MAY 2017.
- For Post Basic Diploma, and One Year Diploma in Midwifery applicants must attach copy of the current South African Nursing Council license to practice, and must have been exposed in the specialist field/discipline applying for;
- Age limit for the Four Year Diploma Regulation 425 for those who are currently not practicing as nurses is 17-35 years on registration with Lilitha College of Nursing, and for
those who are practicing as nurses is 45 years.
The courses will commence on:
- Diploma in General Nursing (Bridging Course) : Regulation 683: 01 June 2017 and 01 January 2018;
- Diploma in Nursing Science (general, Community, Psychiatry) and Midwifery: Regulation 425: 01 February 2018;
- Post Basic Diplomas: Regulation 212: 01 March 2018,
Faxed and emailed applications will not be processed.
Enquiries: MS S Ngwenze @043 700 9717
How to Apply for Nursing Training Programme 2017 at Lilitha College of Nursing
Closing date is 05 May 2017
Your application must be sent to one main/sub campus nearest to your place of residence:
- MTHATHA CAMPUS – Umthatha Main Campus – Mthatha General
Hospital, Private Bag X 5014, Umthatha, 5099
Sub-campus for bridging course: Dr Malizo Mpehle Sub-campus in Tsolo
- EAST LONDON CAMPUS – Frere Site, Lennox Road, Amalinda, Private Bag X 9023, East London, 5200
Sub-campus for bridging course: Victoria Sub Campus in Alice, Tafalofefe , Sub Campus in Centane, Madwaleni and Elliotdale
- QUEENSTOWN CAMPUS – Queenstown Campus Lilitha – Frontier Hospital, Queenstown Health Resource Centre, Private Bag X 7063, Queenstown, 5320
Sub-campus for bridging course: Umlamli/Emplisweni Cluster Sub Campus in Sterkspruit
- PORT ELIZABETH CAMPUS (OLD SHIRLEY CRIBB NURSING COLLEGE BUILDING) – 58 Park Drive, Central, Port Elizabeth, 6000
Sub-campus for bridging course: Dora Nginza in Port Elizabeth, Andries Vosloo in Somerset East, Settlers in Grahamstown, Midlands in Graaf Reinet
- LUSIKISIKI CAMPUS – St Elizabeth Hospital, Private Bag X 1007 Lusikisiki, 4802
Sub-campus for bridging course: Madzikane kaZulu in Mt Frere
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced nursing intakes 2018.