The Latest Nursing Auxiliaries Training Courses 2014 have been offered by various companies, and now the AngloGold Ashanti has also offered the opportunities to train as Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries in South Africa. If you are looking for Nursing Opportunities in South Africa, you should join the training course 2014 at AngloGold Ashanti Health Pty, Ltd, South Africa.
AngloGold Ashanti Nursing Training Programme 2014 is offering you a good experience and expertise in the field of Nursing, so you should apply for the recently announced training courses 2014 to boost your skills and experience. The AngloGold Training Courses can give you the real benefits, and you may get more better Nursing Jobs and Career Offers in near future after completing the Nursing Auxiliaries Course at AngloGold Ashanti Health Pty, Ltd, South Africa. The Interested candidates should have a look on the details of programme before submitting their application at the recruitment department of AngloGold Ashanti, South Africa.
Nursring Auxiliaries Trianing Opportunities 2014 at AngloGold Ashanti
AngloGold Ashanti invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to be selected for an opportunity to be trained as Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries.
AngloGold Ashanti Health (Pty) Ltd is a Healthcare Provision Organisation rendering health services to the employees of AngloGold Ashanti’s operations in the Carletonville and Orkney areas.
Important information about this programme:
- Duration of the programme will be one year with intake date in June 2014
- Candidates should be able to undergo training in the Klerksdorp as well as occasionally in the Carletonville areas
- AngloGold Ashanti Health will pay the course fees and prescribed books for the course
- Accommodation and transport will not be provided
- Successful candidates will be employed by AngloGold Ashanti Health (Pty) Ltd as fixed-term contractors for the duration of the training, during which time a basic allowance will be paid
- Note that there is no guarantee of full-time employment at the end of the one-year training period.
The successful candidates must:
- Currently be unemployed
- Reside in the Matlosana district (Klerksdorp, Orkney, Stilfontein, Hartbeesfontein)
- Be South African citizens
- Have Grade 12 with a D symbol for English HG or a C symbol for English SG or a Level 4 for English
- Have Biology and Natural Science (an advantage)
- Be fully functioning in basic mathematics
- Be fully conversant in English
- Be willing to undergo psychometric testing
- Be able to pass the Company medical examination.
How to Apply for Nursing Auxiliaries Courses 2014 at AngloGold Ashanti, South Africa
Please collect an application form from the Human Resources Department, West Vaal Hospital in Orkney. Only written application forms accompanied by certified copies of Grade 12 Certificates and ID books will be considered. For any enquiries, please contact Amelda Burger at (018) 700- 2422 or David Maruping at (018) 700-1123. All foreign Grade 12 Certificates should be verified by SAQA prior to submitting your application.
Closing Date: 25 April 2014
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI HEALTH IS COMMITTED TO NON-DISCRIMINATORY PRACTICES AND SUPPORTS THE PRINCIPLE OF APPROPRIATE EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT AND ADVANCEMENT.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by AngloGold Ashanti for Nursing Auxiliaries Training Course, you should submit your application at the earliest convenient, as AngloGold is one of the famous companies working in South Africa. You may get Jobs at AngloGold Ashanti after completing the Nursing Auxiliaries Training Jobs 2014 available at AngloGold, South Africa.